BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love Under Armour! Yes, I know it's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it. I love their underwear. They're so lightweight they're practically non existent while giving you the breath- ability you need.
Allison D.
Cortland, IL
I have several cold and warm gear tops. I love them all. Additionally, I have some Under Armour pieces from my husbands company as they use the brand for their gear. It comfortable, and while on the pricey side, it's a lot less pricey then other brands.
Dave Z.
Davenport, IA
Under Armor is with every penny. Not many products live up to their hype, but UA exceeds it. Their cold weather gear makes a cold day out on the slopes much more pleasant. Their Storm X line is also great at keeping a light rain from ruining your day!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Under Armor produces the best products that are superior quality and make the athlete super comfortable. I have never been disappointed by a product and the prices aren't too bad when taking into consideration the fabulous quality of their products.
Lisa H.
Bismarck , ND
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband works with a lot of manufacturing plants and is often outside in the elements. I bought this for him thinking it will help keep him warmer during the cold months. I underestimated how great this would work for him. It keeps him warm and wicks away any moisture that would cause him to get cold while outside. He will be getting more this year!
Gaby R.
Under Armour is such a great brand. I definitely recommend to purchase UA gear. The price tag may be a bit high at times but it is worth the quality. If you wish to spend a bit less than the regular price tag you can always search the clearance section at sports shops. You can also find UA at stores like Burlington, Ross, Marshalls and TJMAXX. All my UA gear still looks new to this day. The quality is superb.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
What I like most about under armour is that no matter what type of weather is happening, there is always some type of clothing you can wear. The quality is breathable during summer and it keeps you very warm doing the winter. I highly recommend it.
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
All of my Under Armour gear is top knotch! The workout pants and shirts hold up extremely well and take a beating. I have an amazing UA water bottle as well. The website is easy to use and offers free shipping sometimes. I would shop again for sure!
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love the under armor products. The shorts are my absolute favorite. The stores are always so busy, so sometimes it can be hard to get help. The pricing can be a bit expensive compared to their competitors but they always have good clearance deals.
Dylan B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Under armor is a great brand. It's about pricey but it's worth it to have a couple of their essentials for working out. I always wear their compression shorts and shirts because I feel like it helps keep my muscles from feeling sore in the morning.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?