BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Briana V.
Springfield, IL
Under Armour is one of my favorite brand to wear... While working out or just lounging around. The materials are always so soft and hey, I'm a type of girl who likes to be a little bit lazy and comfortable! I love hitting up the outlet mall just a few hours away from my town so I can get good deals! They are a little expensive but good quality products.
Heath C.
Great brand of workout apparel for any weather! They keep u cool when its hot out or warm when it cool out! Crazy how it works, i def recommend this brand for anyone who is a dedicated runner, trainer, or anyone who plays active sports! Great products!!!
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I LOVE this brand! All of my lacrosse gear (through the school) is under armor and I love it! I started buying more UA gear after seeing how great it was, as did the rest of my family. I would recommend to most people to shop here- especially the Outlet.
Shantilly R.
The Heat Gear t-shirts from Under Armour are my absolute favorites. I use them for all my workouts, they absorb sweat and keep me dry through even the most strenuous workouts. They also hold their shape really well in the washer which is an added bonus!
Maricarmen M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have been a fan of Under Armour for a while now, I like their sport gear, the clothing is made out of great material. I am also a fan of their shoes, perfect for a complete workout. Their accessories for fitness is also great, overall an awesome brand.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I like using under armour to workout inūüė¨ those clothes are very form fitting to the body and comfortable. I can do all my exercises whether it be lifting weights or running on the treadmill without feeling like I can't breath in my clothes. Great quality !
Leela I.
I love most of the under armor product. They have a long way from a few years ago as far as varying in their sizes and different products. They could stand to use or create more sizes when it comes to women's workout bras and undergarments. Their shoes are great but unfortunately for me having plantar fasciitis their shoes do not provide enough stability for me
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
There is not a downfall to Under Armor at all. The clothes may be expensive to some but they wash great and last for a long time. What they design also never goes out of style. I love their heat gear tank tops and their compression leggings. Those are my go tos. I also love their shorts for women. And my husband absolutely loves the heat gear shorts for men.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great quality shoes, I own two different pairs and absolutely love the way they feel. My feet don't hurt and neither does my back whether they're being worn during a workout or during clinical rotations. I would highly recommend giving this brand a try!
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
So far I've been pleased with everything I've gotten from under armour. I feel like they have good quality for how much you pay! And it is readily available at tons of stores! I do have a pair of sweats that are pilling a ton. My fiancé has the men's version of the same ones and they are doing the same thing. Other than that, typical middle-cost athletic wear!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?