BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love Under Armour! Yes, I know it's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it. I love their underwear. They're so lightweight they're practically non existent while giving you the breath- ability you need.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My preferred brand of all time for athletic wear. Comfortable and durable. It has different styles for all types and extremely stretchy for active sports. I have a few pants and they are high priced, but had never have better fitting pants for the gym.
Leela I.
I love most of the under armor product. They have a long way from a few years ago as far as varying in their sizes and different products. They could stand to use or create more sizes when it comes to women's workout bras and undergarments. Their shoes are great but unfortunately for me having plantar fasciitis their shoes do not provide enough stability for me
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
So far I've been pleased with everything I've gotten from under armour. I feel like they have good quality for how much you pay! And it is readily available at tons of stores! I do have a pair of sweats that are pilling a ton. My fiancé has the men's version of the same ones and they are doing the same thing. Other than that, typical middle-cost athletic wear!
Taryn E.
Quality and affordable athletic wear that I have worn for years. It's available to purchase at many establishments, however when purchased on their website, it's still a great experience! I have never had any issues with quality of UA clothing, all great!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Under Armour especially their waterproof hoodies. They make great quality products that last a long time. The warm gear keeps you nice and toasty and the cold gear cools you down. Their products are also comfy. it may be a little pricey but its worth every buck. I bought a sweater 2 years ago and it still looks brand new. I definitely recommend this brand.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I LOVE this brand! All of my lacrosse gear (through the school) is under armor and I love it! I started buying more UA gear after seeing how great it was, as did the rest of my family. I would recommend to most people to shop here- especially the Outlet.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I like using under armour to workout in😬 those clothes are very form fitting to the body and comfortable. I can do all my exercises whether it be lifting weights or running on the treadmill without feeling like I can't breath in my clothes. Great quality !
Maricarmen M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have been a fan of Under Armour for a while now, I like their sport gear, the clothing is made out of great material. I am also a fan of their shoes, perfect for a complete workout. Their accessories for fitness is also great, overall an awesome brand.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great quality shoes, I own two different pairs and absolutely love the way they feel. My feet don't hurt and neither does my back whether they're being worn during a workout or during clinical rotations. I would highly recommend giving this brand a try!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?