BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
I love under armour brand workout clothing. It does cost a bit more but if you take care of it, it will last forever. I like the workout pants and sports bras the best out of their collection. The sweatshirts are always nice too. They are very warm without being bulky.
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
Products can be a bit pricey but are well worth the cost. The sports bras are comfortable and I love their capri leggings. The only item I was not thoroughly impressed with were the shoes but only because of my feet and how thin they are. In the next few weeks my daughter will be getting her first UA brand GK Elite leotard for gymnastics and I cannot wait to see it.
Elizabeth T.
Fayetteville, NC
I recently got an Under Armor jacket a few weeks before Christmas and it's the best one I have ever gotten. It is soooo warm, has many pockets, a good to keep my head dry, and insulated! It was totally worth the money I paid for it from Gander Mountain!
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
So far I've been pleased with everything I've gotten from under armour. I feel like they have good quality for how much you pay! And it is readily available at tons of stores! I do have a pair of sweats that are pilling a ton. My fiancé has the men's version of the same ones and they are doing the same thing. Other than that, typical middle-cost athletic wear!
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only brand that my fiancé can fit into! Love it! He works out a lot so he has a bigger chest and he cannot find anything that will for him well! They all scrunch on his shoulders and arms but these don't! Great buy and are totally worth it!
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
I am all about Under Armour, and being from Baltimore so is everyone else! the clothes feel great and are stylish. There's always something on sale if you are looking for a deal. I always feel empowered and ready to crush my workout in their clothing =]
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Although I don't recommend their shoes for athletic purposes, Under Armor has superb quality compared to other similar brands. Although they are expensive, you get for what you pay for, and I'm still wearing items that are 5+ years old!
Leela I.
I love most of the under armor product. They have a long way from a few years ago as far as varying in their sizes and different products. They could stand to use or create more sizes when it comes to women's workout bras and undergarments. Their shoes are great but unfortunately for me having plantar fasciitis their shoes do not provide enough stability for me
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great quality shoes, I own two different pairs and absolutely love the way they feel. My feet don't hurt and neither does my back whether they're being worn during a workout or during clinical rotations. I would highly recommend giving this brand a try!
Ashlee C.
UA is definitely the pioneer of the "thermal" gear. But with brands like Nike, Adidas, Champion and other less expensive brands coming out with similar products, UA seems extremely overpriced. I used to work at a gym and that's all I wore, and honestly, compared to some other brands, its not worth the price. You can find similar things for less expensive.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?