BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
I have a couple workout shorts and my husband actually has a lot more of their gear. It's a great quality and lasts a long time. Doesn't mess up after the wash. I've only ever purchased workout clothing by them but I'm sure their other products are just as great.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK
I have an absolute love affair with UA bras! They are the only company that can help my DD cups in high intensity sports. They have great prices for their selection. I also adore their shoes! I previously only used Nikes but after getting a pair of UA shoes I will never go back. Their stylish colors and amazing comfort have changed my workout shoes for life! <3
Louise C.
I feel that Under Armour is a brand that has a longstanding history of excellent apparel for any type of fitness. Many options to choose from, and the sizing seems to include just about anyone. I highly recommend this company when you are looking for good apparel or gear that wont fall apart. I have worn and used their items for years and they still look brand new~!
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this brand. From hoodies and leggings, to volleyball compression shorts and knee pads and socks, I have a hard time choosing an all time favorite. All of my high school volleyball gear came from under armour, besides my sneakers which I have yet to try from this brand.
Ann K.
Hendersonville, TN
I am a huge under armour fan and don't think I would have been able to survive playing sports in Ohio and Massachusetts without it but sometimes one layer wasn't enough. I was unfortunate to have to play in 30 degree, snowy weather and found myself in 2 to 3 pieces of Cold Gear on top. With that many layers I was surprised that I was still able to move and kept much warmer then just one. I found that the mid-40s was the optimal temperature for you to be kept as a good body temperature in Cold gear.
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
I love this brand. I find the quality to be amazing. The clothes are very comfortable to wear. I just have a hard time finding UA clothes unless I drive back to my hometown, which is a little frustrating. price is a little high, but worth it since the product lasts.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
As with many of the popular name brands for workout gear, the price is a bit expensive but the quality is definitely there. For me, their sports bras are either too small or too large. I haven't been able to find one that fits perfectly. The only things I really love from this company are the workout gloves, shirts and some shoes that are great for heavy lifting.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Our favorite sporting brand by far! Always quality and top notch sport gear. And the clothing line is simply awesome! Love he everyday athletic wear for the entire family and the hoodies are our favorite! Lasts forever, are cozy to wear, and always look great!
Ashley K.
My husband always has several under armour products in his closet, partially cold weather ones because he goes out and plays Ultimate Frisbee in the dead of winter. The clothes hold up pretty well, are comfortable, and good quality. Definitely worth buying.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Underarmour is one of the best fitness brands out there. It is always affordable when on sale and it is easily accessible. It doesn't always have my favorite patterns but has high quality materials. I would definitely recommend to others especially by an outlet.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?