BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Tina C.
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands when it comes buying fitness apparel. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and it's crucial for me to have on gym apparel that is breathable and high quality. The price is slightly on the pricier side but I see it as a smart investment if you're an active gym-goer. (Not to mention, their apparel is both functional & stylish.)
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
My whole family enjoys what under armpit brings to the table. The outfits stand up to the abuse my son does on clothing. I enjoy that they are easy to clean. My husband enjoys that the warm gear actually keeps you sweat wikked and the cold gear helps you maintain body temp.
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
I usually purchase mine from Big 5 Sporting Goods. I find it expensive so I wait for them to go on sale. Either way, they're pricey in my opinion. But they are a great buy. My husband loves their shirts. They keep him cool and absorb sweat well during workouts.
Kristie M.
Waco, KY
My son loves UnderArmor so we have several item including shoes, pullover, jackets, etc. The quality is good, little shrinkage with the pullover and good wear from the tennis shoes. I would buy again. I try to find it on sale though, since it can be a bit pricey.
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
I love this brand. I find the quality to be amazing. The clothes are very comfortable to wear. I just have a hard time finding UA clothes unless I drive back to my hometown, which is a little frustrating. price is a little high, but worth it since the product lasts.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where do I begin with the Under Armour brand? Honestly, it is up there with Nike for me when it comes to performance, luge span of fabric and moisture wicking of the athletic clothing. Not so keen on their shoes, but that could change in the future. Love the UA brand!
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this brand. From hoodies and leggings, to volleyball compression shorts and knee pads and socks, I have a hard time choosing an all time favorite. All of my high school volleyball gear came from under armour, besides my sneakers which I have yet to try from this brand.
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
Products can be a bit pricey but are well worth the cost. The sports bras are comfortable and I love their capri leggings. The only item I was not thoroughly impressed with were the shoes but only because of my feet and how thin they are. In the next few weeks my daughter will be getting her first UA brand GK Elite leotard for gymnastics and I cannot wait to see it.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
I could be a poster girl for Under Armour with the amount and variety of Under Armour clothing and accessories I own. I don't think I have ever bought a UA product that I didn't love. Their heat gear, cold gear, ski stuff, accessories, everything is all great. We have an outlet here that always has good deals too plus they give a military discount which is nice !
Amy B.
Yukon, OK
I have an absolute love affair with UA bras! They are the only company that can help my DD cups in high intensity sports. They have great prices for their selection. I also adore their shoes! I previously only used Nikes but after getting a pair of UA shoes I will never go back. Their stylish colors and amazing comfort have changed my workout shoes for life! <3
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?