BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the under armour brand! Everything I have from them is high quality and lasts forever! Yeah it's a bit pricey but it's honestly so worth it! I have numerous yoga pants from this brand and they are def my comfiest ones! I recommend this brand to everyone!
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
I love under armour clothing. It helps to keep me cool or warm depending on which season I'm wearing. They have heat gear line and a cool gear line and I am a fan of both. The only thing I don't like is how expensive it can be and the shoes I have tried from the company are not the best quality versus other brands. but the clothes you cannot go wrong with for active wear!
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
My favorite sports brand. I have a few different UA products including yoga pants, softball cleats, headbands, and 4D Foam Flip Flops. I love this brand, but I honestly wouldn't pay full price for it. I get all my products on sale or from my local outlets. Look out for coupons (like in Sports Authority) etc if you want to buy UA products because they are quite pricey.
Kristie M.
Waco, KY
My son loves UnderArmor so we have several item including shoes, pullover, jackets, etc. The quality is good, little shrinkage with the pullover and good wear from the tennis shoes. I would buy again. I try to find it on sale though, since it can be a bit pricey.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand for my joggers! I love the fit and comfort. They offer a wide variety of styles to meet all different kinds of weather and activities. I purchased my first pair of tennis shoes from them 2.5 years ago and they have been the best shoes! I'm a huge fan!
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
I really like under armor!! The quality is normally great! The only thing is I think they are over priced! For example the socks are way over priced when they are just as good quality as other non brand socks! But it's still a great brand!
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
My whole family enjoys what under armpit brings to the table. The outfits stand up to the abuse my son does on clothing. I enjoy that they are easy to clean. My husband enjoys that the warm gear actually keeps you sweat wikked and the cold gear helps you maintain body temp.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
This brand is really starting to be a staple for the entire family. From running to everyday play. The moisture wicking product kept us dry. The comfort level is 5 stars alone. I give 4 stars just because of the price but I understand you pay for the quality and comfort.
Nicholas G.
Sewell, NJ
I work outside on the railroad everyday. In all weather conditions. UA works great in winter with their cold gear line, and great in summer with the light weight work out shirts. My low rating comes from UA products not being made in the USA. If UA could change that aspect of it I would recommend this product to everyone. Until then USA made products will be recommended
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
Under Armour has always been my first choice when it comes to buying my workout gear or things for sports. The material durability lasts for a extremely long time. I have a pair of UA shorties that I've had for years and the elasticity is still there and fits snug and tight. My thighs tended not to feel hot and sweaty when I ran. I'll always be a fan of Under Armour.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?