BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Absolutely love everything Under Armour!! The hoodies and cold gear pants are my fav. Usually everything fits true to size, I always have to try the pants on as I am tall, somethings work and some are shorter. As long as you try it before you buy it you will be fine.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
I love under armour clothing. It helps to keep me cool or warm depending on which season I'm wearing. They have heat gear line and a cool gear line and I am a fan of both. The only thing I don't like is how expensive it can be and the shoes I have tried from the company are not the best quality versus other brands. but the clothes you cannot go wrong with for active wear!
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I really need to start purchasing Under Armour because everyone I know has used them for years and years with no complaints. I really want the compression shorts and tops because I like to go walking/jogging in the morning and in Washington it can be pretty cold in the morning. However, I will most likely be buying workout gear and cannot wait to test out the quality.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Underarmour is always my next choice after Nike. (only because I am a die hard Nike girl!) I love their sports bras, very cute colors and designs. Their leggings are okay although they can be a little see through but many brands have that issue too. Very good wear and tear quality, their materials last but can wear out in the seams between the thighs particularly and tear over time.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
I really like under armor!! The quality is normally great! The only thing is I think they are over priced! For example the socks are way over priced when they are just as good quality as other non brand socks! But it's still a great brand!
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
My favorite sports brand. I have a few different UA products including yoga pants, softball cleats, headbands, and 4D Foam Flip Flops. I love this brand, but I honestly wouldn't pay full price for it. I get all my products on sale or from my local outlets. Look out for coupons (like in Sports Authority) etc if you want to buy UA products because they are quite pricey.
Hannah H.
I love getting my workout clothes from Under Armour. It isn't too expensive like Adidas or Nike, yet their active wear is just as good as the more expensive brands. My favorite item to purchase is their pullover hoodies, they're great for running and lounging around.
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
Their woman's shorts fit me like a glove and are my favorite! I really love all of their workout clothing , everything is cute and comfy. They are prices but you can usually get some good deals at Marshalls and TJ max and sometimes they go on sale from time to time
Caroline S.
Living in the Upper Peninsula to training for a Tough Mudder you will need these!! They are tight and they should be but you will want to try it on. If you get a size too small you will not be comfortable because it will be extra tight. The price is up there but if you tend to use it for years they go with quality. If it's a one time thing go ahead and go off brand.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
This brand is really starting to be a staple for the entire family. From running to everyday play. The moisture wicking product kept us dry. The comfort level is 5 stars alone. I give 4 stars just because of the price but I understand you pay for the quality and comfort.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?