BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
I am a repeat under armour customer and love their merchandise. It is for people of all ages and great quality. Although it can be a bit expensive it'll last forever and is worth it. I think they test their technology/products on college athletes which is also cool.
Amanda C.
Arlington, VA
UA has a wide variety of products, from shorts, to shirts, to headbands, shoes, etc. The products I buy are the tech gear---t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, compression pants and capri's. They come in a variety of colors and styles and really do moisture wick, in the heat and in the cold. Love Under Armour. Their products are well priced considering the products, and fit well.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love under armor products. I live in a cold climate and the cold gear keeps me warm and mobile on runs or just doing day to day activities outside or playing in the snow. The heat gear is also great and wicks sweat away with ease. The only down size is the price.
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
I love under armour! It has always been my go to since I was younger and needed something to wear under my soccer jersey to stay warm in the cold weather. They have since expanded and make a ton of amazing products now. You can find great apparel for warm and cold weather.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They have the best yoga pants and leggings. I actually had a pair stolen when I was in the shower at the gym. They are that great. I use them for running, yoga, and weight training. They fit me great. Only downside is they are pretty pricey. I look for them on sale.
Stephanie V.
Under Armour is amazing. Their quality is definitely worth their prices. Athletic stores often have sales on their athletic gear. I especially love their clothing. My favorite item are their hoodies and zip ups. I recommend to those who are looking for durability and quality .
Ashley S.
Way too expensive for my budget. I'll just work out in my cheap clothes. I do have one jacket that I splurged on from Under Armour, but that's because I use it for work where the temperature fluctuates because this jacket can keep you warm or cool, it is kind of crazy
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I like the brand, a lot, but the price is just absurd. you can get brands similar to UA at TJ Maxx or Target that are half the cost and do the same thing UA is supposed to do. I actually prefer the RBX brand the best as it is lighter than UA and I find that I stay cooler when I am at the gym when I wear that brand. If you can afford UA, then by all means, have at it. :)
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
For the most part I love UA athletic wear. Occasionally you will come across a product that is a miss but for the most part I have enjoyed all buy maybe one item I've purchased from them. There stuff is great has lasted longer than other athletic brands I've tried.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Under Armour is the only way I can get my 11 yr old son to wear a collard polo shirt! The logo is like the magical unicorn for boys. I don't know how I would dress my kid without it. The super hero silky underwear is the bomb! This brand had turned him into the closest thing a boy can get to being called a "fashionista". Under Armor is boy speak for this is way cool!!!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?