BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have heard many references about this brand but I honestly do not know since I do not have an article about this brand but I think it's great that there are many brands of sports products since thus there will be a variation of price wrath from the most expensive to the more barat
Erica R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I never actually owned anything under armour but my husband likes their clothes so i tried some workout pants on and feel in love! I bought 4 pair of workout pants the first time i walked in the store. They are nice and breezy perfect to do thier task and work out in them!
Kierstin C.
I love under armours sports wear. It's one of my favorites to workout in! The clothing quality is amazing and I never have to worry about their products falling apart fast. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or family. (Btw their shorts are my favorite!)
Ashley J.

When I think Under Armour, I think back to my Jr. year as a university student and my going away gathering of family and friends for studying abroad. I received a durable and super practical Under Armour backpack that was perfect for walks through Rome & Salamanca, as well as beach trips to the Amalfi Coast!
Ciara L.
MASSAPEQUA, NY
Very good quality sports apparel. The fabric is engineered to bring sweat away from the body which makes working out feel more comfortable. I also find it helps keep warm when it's cold out. The prices are expensive but worth it since the garments last a long time.
Jenn L.
I absolutely adore Under Armour! Their clothing is comfortable and breathable! It is flattering and versatile! I sent a package to my friend in Germany with one of their men's gray sweat-shirts - he loves it and continually tells me about the many compliments he gets!
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They have the best yoga pants and leggings. I actually had a pair stolen when I was in the shower at the gym. They are that great. I use them for running, yoga, and weight training. They fit me great. Only downside is they are pretty pricey. I look for them on sale.
Alicia C.
APO, AE
My favorite cold weather gear. I thought I was a Nike gal, but I think UA is just better at cold weather. Their product line definitely keeps me going when there's ice on the ground. Gloves, beanies, base layer with a high neck line. It's perfect. Pricey, but worth it.
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I buy this brand for my daughter, husband and myself all the time! One of the best clothing brands I've ever owned. Amazing quality they last forever. I have a pair of the speedform shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I recommend this brand to anyone!! Worth the money!
Ashley S.
Way too expensive for my budget. I'll just work out in my cheap clothes. I do have one jacket that I splurged on from Under Armour, but that's because I use it for work where the temperature fluctuates because this jacket can keep you warm or cool, it is kind of crazy
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?