BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Joe C.
Vestaburg, MI
I never use to give Under Armour a chance but when I did I didn't regret it! Got my first pair of shoes about a week ago Stephen Curry and I love them! As well as the rest of my work out clothes. They fit well and feel great. Go get yourself some!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I live in what is considered to be Nike nation.  I even had a roommate who works for them.  However, that being said, I much prefer the Under Armor brand.  I find that for me, a plus size woman, their clothing fits more flattering and their shoes are more comfortable and last longer.  I may be overweight but I don't want to be even more uncomfortable as I work out.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Lol, . I'm wearing an Under Armour sweatshirt right now! Living in Michigan, the winters can be brutal, and Under Armour offers some of the warmest winter wear. I bought my daughter a very nice jacket for Christmas by Under Armour, and am confident that she is warm and properly attired for whatever the weather might bring. I would definitely recommend Under Armour wear for anyone and everyone! Great workout wear as well!
Jamie S.
Newhall, CA
I've purchased multiple Under armor products from athletic shoes, workout tops, leggings, bags and socks! The quality of all of these products is by far better than any other reputable brand out there! I mainly use the gear for running, hiking, and boot camp and all of their products have lasted me at least three years! I have yet to purchase a product from them that i have negative things to say about. Very well made, I could rave about the clothes texture and the durability! Way to go.
Sylvia U.
I love under armor clothes and shoes. My son has had other shoes that only last a few weeks before they fall apart. He has 2 pairs of under armor shoes that have held up with no issues for several months now. Their clothes are very sturdy. They never fade. I only get rid of them because they don't fit anymore. A lot of my sons other clothes will fade and I have to get rid of them after a few wears.
Jes Paolo d.
There have been many products that I think are well overpriced but the quality of this brand has been really good. I often shop at the outlet near me and even their outlet products are still pretty good quality. (For those of you that dont know, most brands produce a cheaper version of their product for their outlet stores. Sometimes it is past season pr discontinued but not often) So to find product in the outlet that is still good quality is difficult.
Adreanna R.
Tremont, PA
I absolutely love the Under Armour brand. It can be a bit pricey but it's a fabulous quality that you really can't beat. Between their footwear, shirts, shorts, underwear and accessories they really do have something for everyone in the best quality you could imagine. Under Armour was built to last and my whole family will definitely be getting it again.
Amber S.
Winter Park, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely Love underarmour... So much I wear this brand during my training sessions. I love the styles they have for women and clothing and accessories to fit whatever training routine you are into! I believe their clothing is affordable and great quality as they design with the athlete in mind. Misty Copeland has a new line out with them I just love and #Iwill continue to purchase
Valerie E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love under armour leggings. The hoodies are okay... i can't ever seem to find a style i like and don't think they are very warm for the price. I think the mens hoodies are way better. The price is expensive, and it hardly goes on sale st department stores. I think you can find the best deals at outlet stores or online... sometimes clearance in stores.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Generally, the quality is pretty good, I think that they need to work on a few things, as a brand. The design quality is often sub-par, boring, and indistinct from other athletic brands. This leads me to the other issues, I think they're too pricey, which is problematic when there isn't much to set them apart from other similar brands. But not bad, per se.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?