BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Love everything I've ever bought from them. They do run a little big so be prepared. But seriously great quality and never falls apart. The hoodie stay so soft. Everything drys so quick. I can't say enough good this about this brand that it already doesn't say for itself.
Erica R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I never actually owned anything under armour but my husband likes their clothes so i tried some workout pants on and feel in love! I bought 4 pair of workout pants the first time i walked in the store. They are nice and breezy perfect to do thier task and work out in them!
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
Under Armour is a huge name brand. I personally love it but I don't like the prices it comes with. I always find good prices of this product at gently used stores but it's hard for me to spend the money on brand new products. Otherwise it's durable and I love the material.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have heard many references about this brand but I honestly do not know since I do not have an article about this brand but I think it's great that there are many brands of sports products since thus there will be a variation of price wrath from the most expensive to the more barat
Jada S.
Lame Deer, MT
Under Armor sweaters are actually warm to wear when winter comes. When my boyfriend and I go to school we support under armor but he always say armor armor strong. But idk I like the bags cause they still look new over two years. Gonna shop there during ball season starts.
Farah J.
Products are expensive and I can see why. I found my awesome find at Ross for about $20. The perfect gym bag with tons of compartments and also came with a clear little bag for items. I don't think I would shop at the store or online just hope to find the brand elsewhere!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands both for day-to-day and working out or playing sports! Their clothes, shoes, headbands, and other gear is really well made and lasts so long you definitely get your money's worth since the price is higher than some other brands!
Kierstin C.
I love under armours sports wear. It's one of my favorites to workout in! The clothing quality is amazing and I never have to worry about their products falling apart fast. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or family. (Btw their shorts are my favorite!)
Ellie O.
Park City, IL
I've never owned working out shoes. I always used my regular vans to run and exercise, but I would get really tired easily. one day I finally decided to buy exercise shoes and I went with this pink Under Armour. I felt like was running on clouds. I don't get tired easily which I keep motivating myself plus my feet don't hurt. great job you guys! just lower your prices, just a little.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
From tops to pants to socks. Under Armour is my go to gear for working out. They have clothing that is made specifically for women and have different fits based on your body type. I love the fact that their gear is also weather specific. I highly recommend the heat gear in the summer to keep you cool. And their cold gear if you are hitting the slopes. Light weight but very effective.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?