BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Rebecca E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Their name says everything. Under Armor is my go to training gear. The quality of their clothing is high. The running gear has lasted a few years now. However, it still looks like new. I have bought their cold gear, very leery at first. I am a baby when it comes to the cold. During an ice fishing trip, my core stayed warm for the 10 long hours on the ice. (out in the open without a tent)
Ali C.
Under Armour makes the BEST work out clothes! I have had the same pair of warm weather, base layer leggings for 10 years now, and even though they are a little thinner than when I first go them, they still fit and feel great. The shirt that I bought with them looks brand new still. Under Armour clothes are always comfortable, usually attractive, and are appropriately priced for the quality.
Sara Z.
Love these products! They are rather expensive, but you are paying for great quality. Under Armor is one of my go to brands. I love their leggings! I own a few pairs of their athletic, thermal leggings. They are perfect for being outside and even just lounging around inside.
Ellie O.
Park City, IL
I've never owned working out shoes. I always used my regular vans to run and exercise, but I would get really tired easily. one day I finally decided to buy exercise shoes and I went with this pink Under Armour. I felt like was running on clouds. I don't get tired easily which I keep motivating myself plus my feet don't hurt. great job you guys! just lower your prices, just a little.
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Being an athlete for the past 9 years, I have used Under Armour quite a lot. It's form fitting which makes constant movement easy. Its products will either help keep you cool or keep you warm--which depending on your surroundings, or the season is very nice. I use it a lot during the winter and it's nice to be able to wear one layer instead of multiple to keep warm while I play.
Kierstin C.
I love under armours sports wear. It's one of my favorites to workout in! The clothing quality is amazing and I never have to worry about their products falling apart fast. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or family. (Btw their shorts are my favorite!)
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Love everything I've ever bought from them. They do run a little big so be prepared. But seriously great quality and never falls apart. The hoodie stay so soft. Everything drys so quick. I can't say enough good this about this brand that it already doesn't say for itself.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
From tops to pants to socks. Under Armour is my go to gear for working out. They have clothing that is made specifically for women and have different fits based on your body type. I love the fact that their gear is also weather specific. I highly recommend the heat gear in the summer to keep you cool. And their cold gear if you are hitting the slopes. Light weight but very effective.
Ashley J.

When I think Under Armour, I think back to my Jr. year as a university student and my going away gathering of family and friends for studying abroad. I received a durable and super practical Under Armour backpack that was perfect for walks through Rome & Salamanca, as well as beach trips to the Amalfi Coast!
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really like all of under armor's products! I usually purchase workout clothes and equipment for myself and my family. All their products are durable and last a long time! I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for reasonable price and long lasting product. Enjoy.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?