BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Annisa P.
Absolutely love under armor! I recommend it to everyone! Guys, girls, teens and adults! They're perfect for working out, playing sports, or just cause you like wearing them! I find most of their products are fairly affordable for there quality and they last for a long time!
Natasha C.
Under Armour leggings are so comfortable and their headbands are perfect for high intensity workouts. Depending on the product, Under Armour can get pretty expensive. Some of their clothes feels too tight for working out but for me that is mostly just a problem with their tops.
Desiree C.
Jersey City, NJ
I love the under armour sports bras because they zit in the front. One of the worst things in finishing your work out and having to try to take off that sports bra thats sweaty and stuck to you and your too sore to try to squeeze it back over your head. The under armour one takes that problem away. Its also great because it comes in cup sizes. It might be pricey but its definitely worth it
Sara Z.
Love these products! They are rather expensive, but you are paying for great quality. Under Armor is one of my go to brands. I love their leggings! I own a few pairs of their athletic, thermal leggings. They are perfect for being outside and even just lounging around inside.
Flor S.
I love this brand because it's a brand I can trust my entire family to use. I have many workout tight shorts perfect for running. My husband loves the Spats (legging) and compression shirts for his MMA training. It's a sturdy brand with deals and coupons if you look online!
Mia R.
"Get it Clear!"

Hey! Fitness is NOT only about dry fit gear, but about gear that mold and hold those fatty areas we are working on... Together.
Under Armor is one of the greatest sports gear known to man. I love the affordability and multiplicity of every Under Armor garment!
Caroline H.
Hoboken, NJ
Living in an area of NJ severely affected by Hurricane Sandy (losing our family home and business) and still lacking heat, I have been wearing my Under Armour cold gear long sleeve and tight pants, as well as UA sweat pants every day for the past week and a half.
Being a former collegiate athlete, I never imagined UA as a regular part of my wardrobe again. Lucky it survived the storm.
Alex K.
I get most of my gear for running from Under Armour. I run around 20 miles a week and rely on high quality products. I've tried shorts, shirts, jackets and shoes and continue to buy their products til this day. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for quality.
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is definitely one of my favorite fitness brands! Although it can be expensive depending on what your purchasing, it's very high quality clothes and shoes! It's a brand I can always trust! They have many types of clothes and shoes for anyone who is needing new fitness gear!
L F.
Under Armour is a brand I have been able to use on several occasions, mostly their clothing. Once you buy their clothing it will last through many washes and the quality is excellent. However when it comes to pricing it is a bit expensive. I do recommend the Under Armour band
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?