BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
They have some nice relaxed gear like sweat-shirts and stuff, but I'm not every thrilled about their actual workout apparel. It looks nice on the hanger, but it isn't very great quality. The fabric is too thin and they don't last very long. Not a very great quality for the price.
Jenni A.
HIXSON, TN
I love this brand. Everything I've owned by them has lasted and lasted. Great quality and great style. I just got a pair of workout leggings from them in an amazing blue geometric pattern, they are so comfortable and make my butt look amazing! haha. My boyfriend also swears by their long sleeve shirts for winter running. I just wish they weren't so expensive... but you do pay or good quality!
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
I could give this brand a 5stars, but I won't!.. The only reason.. Sizes run too small.. It's hard for me to find my size since I'm a lil chubby but not over wheight either I'm an XL to be exact. But above all is nice.. Love their style.. Shoes are fine i have no problem with shoes.
Daniel T.
N Smithfield, RI
Under Armour's Coldgear products are perfect for any athlete. Whether you are engaged in competitive varsity athletics or are just interested in some recreational games with friends, this line of clothing is a must-have if you see yourself playing in chilly weather. As an athlete myself, I have always been glad to have Coldgear to keep my muscles warm and loose when playing in rain and snow.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
Their workout gear is great quality and you pay the price for that quality. This is one of the few brands that make sports bras that will actually keep everything in place while I run or use the elliptical. I love to buy their t-shirts because they absorb sweat but don't show it.
Bianca V.
Elk Grove, CA
I've been using under armor products since I played sports as a kid. I now use their products to workout at the gym. The quality of the clothing is great, it's breathable and last a long time. The product is available at a variety of locations making it easy to find what you need.
Stefanie F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of Under Armour as I own several workout tops and cropped leggings. They are so comfortable and don't ride up like many other workout pants have in the past. There are so many fun colors and patters to choose from that I can't ever keep myself from purchasing more!
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
Under Armor is taking over! I absolutely love the fabric that Under Armor shirts are made from. The Steph Curry shoes are about to take my ver Jordan's in the basketball shoe game too, I can't seem to find Adair - any pair - available. If you find Curry's, buy them immediately!
L F.
Under Armour is a brand I have been able to use on several occasions, mostly their clothing. Once you buy their clothing it will last through many washes and the quality is excellent. However when it comes to pricing it is a bit expensive. I do recommend the Under Armour band
Holly H.
SLC, UT
I have Under Armour Long Johns....they are now 5 yrs old and as good as new...I use them all winter while cutting wood. I also have Under Armour gloves....they take a beating and keep on going! People say UA is expensive...I say, "Buy quality ONCE which lasts for years, my long johns were 45$....that comes out to 9$ a year for clothing I wear for almost 5 months a year..THAT is value!!"
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?