BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I absolutely love my under armour cold gear! It definitely does the job when hunting, snowboarding, or anything outdoors. It blocks out the cold and has a technology of keeping you warm and dry. I would be lost without both my leggings and long sleeve mock shirt. It is a MUST have for the winter season.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this brand. They have everything you need related to your fitness needs. I love their socks and qym bags. All their stuff is pricey but you get a great product in return. You will definitely spend less money here buying something then buying stuff that brakes often somewhere else. I recommend it!
Katie E.
Kent, WA
I really like their sports bras. They have awesome and fun designs, but also provide enough support for any kind of work out. The only problem I have with Under Armour is the price. It seems to pricey for a sports bra and isn't as different or unique to make up for the price.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
I freaking LOVE Under Armour!! It's my go to for winter clothes, hands down, and pretty much everything! lol I use their sports bras, pants, shirts, sweat-shirts, sneakers! Love love LOVE this brand! And their stuff lasts for years! I've had some of my stuff for almost 10 yrs and it's not shabby looking.
Jorge H.
I first bought myself under armour equipment with a bit of skepticism. It was a bit expensive at first glance but, I still opted to buy the charged cotton t-shirts and long sleeve weather gear. The day I received the order I can honestly tell you I fell in love! Great shirts, it keeps me cool throughout the whole work out time. (which is around 2hrs) Always recommend the charged cotton shirts to all my friends!
Andy L.
I love under armour. The sweaters keep me warm, the headbands stay in place, the activewear keeps me dry (for the most part) and it stays in place and doesn't exactly ride up. It's a very good looking sports wear, I would recommend it to anyone who works out or who just wants comfy clothing to lounge in!
Katrina S.
Plantsville , CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great shorts! As a dancer I was always in need of black shorts! I wanted ones that would cover my butt, weren't too long, but also wouldn't ride up. Under Armours bike shorts were always perfect for me! They are on the more expensive side but totally worth it! Plus are easy to find at a variety of stores!
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
My favorite workout pants Are underarmour and I love them! I wear them for every workout- and have multiple pairs. They are my favorite pants ever! No cons, only pros. I have larger hips, booty and thighs, and a small waist. These pants stay up no matter the workout; other pants I can't say the same.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
I love their dry fit running pants. Actually I love all the clothes from them. They do exactly what they say. They keep you cool. Also their running pants have a small pocket to up my iPod I which I love. The only thing is their stuff is a little expensive. But the quality is worth it. Last thing. Their new ad campaign is UA. I would not wear that because I work in the medical field and to me UA stands for urine analysis.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I always find myself picking my son up some new under armor gear every season. We love everything from the moisture wicking t shirts and basketball shorts in the summer , to the super cozy sweatpants and hoodies in the winter. They last well through several washes and don't shrink up at all either.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?