BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
I have worn Under Armour for a few years now and I still love it! I discovered it when I started playing tennis and needed shirts that would keep me cool under the hot Florida sun. Now I've got shirts, leggings, and jackets and I love them all! Even if you're one of those people who just likes to wear work-out gear to run errands and do housework, Under Armour is comfy enough to get the job done and keep you looking cute too!
Rylie S.
Mason, Wi
This brand has an amazing selection of workout apparel and shoes. Anything from #winter heavy to #summertime light and the variety of shoes and colors is to die for. It can be a little pricey but they do have coupons and discounts. It is so worth buying. Absolutely amazing quality and i will keep buying
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Under Armour is truly an amazing brand. I love their vast variety of fitness clothing that they have, not only that but they're clothing is built to last through any type of workout. I will say that they are fairly expensive, but Id rather pay the extra money to have their high quality and trusted clothing
Ashley G.
Marquette, MI
Absolutely love Under Armour. You really get what you pay for with their work out gear, so spending a little more than you might normally will get you further here. I live in the yoga pants and sports bras. The cold gear is fantastic for winter sports and keeps me warm even in Michigan winters in the U.P.
Andy L.
I love under armour. The sweaters keep me warm, the headbands stay in place, the activewear keeps me dry (for the most part) and it stays in place and doesn't exactly ride up. It's a very good looking sports wear, I would recommend it to anyone who works out or who just wants comfy clothing to lounge in!
Lauren K.
Garner, NC
I absolutely love Under Armour! As a dancer, I constantly have to stay active and in shape. I usually use their products when I am running and absolutely love their spandex shorts. They are great at staying true to size and allow you to move while also wicking sweat. By far one of my favorite brands!!!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love Under Armour. They have very high quality and durable products that have lasted me for years. I love their heat gear for staying warm in the winter months. I layer one of my stretchy long sleeve sweaters underneath my regular clothes and it really does insulate the heat in your body. Love it!! :)
Jorge H.
I first bought myself under armour equipment with a bit of skepticism. It was a bit expensive at first glance but, I still opted to buy the charged cotton t-shirts and long sleeve weather gear. The day I received the order I can honestly tell you I fell in love! Great shirts, it keeps me cool throughout the whole work out time. (which is around 2hrs) Always recommend the charged cotton shirts to all my friends!
Hillary S.
Love his brand. I bought my husband a pair of the Under Armour shoes for his birthday this past year. He has problems with his feet and says these shoes are like walking on cloud. They give support without restricting the foot. I also love their workout gear. Super comfortable to wear and flexible fabric.
Katie L.
Eugene, OR
My ex-husband was obsessed with running and working out. Naturally, I wanted to be healthier as well. It quickly turned into something we could do together. We went out and bought me some work-out clothes and I grabbed an UA shirt. I forget what one, it was a few years ago. But I LOVE that shirt. I still have it, it's still in great shape, and I still use it! It keeps me cool and dry. It fits really well. Just very well made.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?