BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
There are some really awesome things from Under Armour that I like. I prefer Nike over anything, but I really like Under Armour's cold gear. It's perfect for fall softball or under layers when skiing or hunting. I will definitely purchase that again. I recommend checking out Under Armour, especially if you are into athletics.
Alyssia S.
Under Armour products are great. While expensive this really sticks to the adage that you get what you pay for. I used products from this brand throughout my athletic career. While performing in Track and Field events during the winter, the long sleeve, light weight cold weather shirts would keep me warm without decreasing my sprint times or slowing me down. I also love the socks, shorts and headbands. Never had a single complaint!
Christine C.
underarmour has kept me warm from winter track in high school to long winter horse shows during college. i love the quality of their products and can feel a drastic difference on the unfortunate days i forget to pack my base layers. i would recommend them through and through for winter sports and activities
Gabriella L.
Tampa, FL
This brand is absolutely incredible! Very affordable but great quality active wear! This is often my go to for spandex shorts also because they tend to be just a little bit longer and not rid up as badly. Their sports bras are some of my favorite and have great support! Highly recommend this brand to ANYONE!
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
Under Armour is my favorite athletic clothing. I really love there Dri-Fit T-Shirts. These T-Shirts are great when not only exercising in the gym, but also exercising outdoors. Some outdoor exercise I like to do is either hike or go kayaking. These Dri-Fit T-Shirts are amazing near water and repel sweat nicely.
Leslie F.
Erie , PA
Underarmour has the most comfortable sportswear out there. I haven't tried their shoes yet but I am excited to try a pair for myself. I love how stylish they are. There is such a variety when it comes to heat or cold or different kind of styles from compression to loose. Whatever you need can be found there.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I love Under Armour in the winter. I always get there long sleeve black dry fit shirts and wear them under my work uniforms because sometimes I walk to work or take the bus even when its really cold! These things have made a significant difference when it comes to staying warm and they also keep me from sweating when i wear to many layers! The only thing I don't like is they do tend to get worn out once you wear them and wash them so much!
Elle C.
It's expensive, but worth the investment if you find yourself frequently out in the freezing cold and want to avoid wearing layers.

My only grip with this is that it doesn't allow you to regulate your body temperature. You start out freezing until you are warmed up, and then you're too hot bit have no layers to shed.
Hannah G.
I love under armour clothing. I've had everything from shoes to sunglasses to jackets to shorts. They are all great quality and last a very very long time. They always keep up with the trends and sometimes its nice to have a cheaper alternative to some nike items. Love their gear especially for cold weather!
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
Just Brought A Few Athletic Items And Were Impressed With How Well Their Clothing Didn't Shrink Or Fade It's Colors.. Looooooooove A Billion Times Lol And The Sneakers Are Crazy Comfy, Gives Support & Lightweight..They're A Bit Pricey But Soooo Worth It & It's Always Sales/Discounts So That's A Plus In My Book Lol..
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?