BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Under Armour is pretty much the only under shirts my husband will wear. He wears them under his vest for his uniform and has both the tank and long sleeve (for winter). It keeps him cool, especially when wearing all his gear heats up and makes him hot in the summer. The only thing with it, is that I find it hard to wash, and it stinks after a while because of how much he wears (so then I keep buying more, so it smells nice and fresh, lol).
Kalianny F.
Love this brand. Great quality nd affordable for what you get. I love their compression gear. Perfect for hot pilates. wicks away sweat. I do not feel wet after dripping in weather in hot yoga. Also nice and thick so I do not have to worry when I am in downward dog! Not see through. Very comfortable. True to size.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
This is the only sports clothing brand where I found my dream compression shorts. I don't like those itty bitty 3-4" length shorts that I find everywhere in every brand. I like um longer and the 7" compression shorts are just that. The band also doesn't dig in and it keeps all my stuff from jiggling and shifting. Considering I play a contact sport these are perfect. Anything else I've gotten from them is also of high quality. Yay for UA!!!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Great quality for workout clothes, hoodies, yogo pants, and hoodies. Love their workout shoes. It's expensive the quality of the clothes are amazing and last you awhile.
Laura S.
I live near an Under Armor Outlet, so when I needed new shoes for the gym I decided to check them out. I loved the shoes I picked up from them. They were light, comfortable, and (due to outlet pricing) affordable. I also have picked up some other workout gear from them and have enjoyed how they hold up in my workout sessions. To be honest tho, if it weren't for the outlet pricing I'm not sure if I would have picked up the items at full price.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
A top notch brand whether your looking to stay cool in summer or warm in a northern Pennsylvania winter. My boyfriend only wears under armour for hunting or ice fishing. Always true to their size as well. So many different styles colors and items.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
There are some really awesome things from Under Armour that I like. I prefer Nike over anything, but I really like Under Armour's cold gear. It's perfect for fall softball or under layers when skiing or hunting. I will definitely purchase that again. I recommend checking out Under Armour, especially if you are into athletics.
Jessica J.
Columbia, MO
I used to work here, and it was the BEST JOB EVER! It was great to work with people who were so passionate about the product they were selling. Under Armour cares about its employees and its customers equally, and strives to produce products that work for many different types of athletes, from beginners to pros.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great items for both heat and cold that are built to last! They're pricey, but very worth it. I love their yoga pants, sneakers, zip ups, tees, and tanks. You can find a pretty decent selection for both men and women at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for much cheaper than you would have paid had you bought the same item the year before.
Marley P.
All of the Under Armour clothes that I've bought have been such good quality, but not extremely expensive compared to some other popular brands like Nike or Lululemon. As a competitive athlete, I can get away with some workout gear that is cheap, but some stuff needs to be high-quality, and Under Armour delivers!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?