BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
Great gear I love the cold gear to keep you warm and still able to be agile and move about. the compression allows for a great base layer and allows moisture to be absorbed and give you that cool feeling while working out. I would recommend them to anyone. they are a great product and I own multiple shirts. and shorts
Amanda B.
Ozark, MO
My family is an under armor family. I love the kid products, my husband is strict about only buying athletic apparel from this brand. I have recently converted my workout shoes to this brand and am very satisfied, they are extremely comfortable and wearing better than I expected. The only downside is the price, yes it is a bit pricey but I believe it is worth it to buy 2 good workout pieces that last as opposed to 5 cheap ones you must replace.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
One of my absolutely favorite brands for any fitness apparel or accessories! Yes, the price is expensive, but it's understandable due to the quality, long lasting material your paying for. I specifically recommend their headbands to all you ladies, they are one of the few that actually stay on my head rather than gradually slipping off!
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
Love Under Armour!! All of their products are such good quality! Feel in love with this brand while playing sports and all of our uniforms and shoes just had to be Under Armour! My boyfriend also loves this brand because they just have so many options and he loves their clothes to golf in whether it is a warm or cold day!
Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I do find this brand a bit pricey, but in my opinion it is worth it. I love the feel of the fabric and it definitely keeps me warm. I have a wounder warrior hoodie made by them and it is too comfortable. I wear it too much. It's made of wonderful quality and very much worth the price. I wear a L and it is true to size and me being tall it is not too short on the arms or waist. They have many options for anyone and even have selections for children.
Zach C.
Calhoun, GA
Despite the fact that their products can get a little pricey, their workout clothes are the most comfortable and stylish by far. I run at least 3-5 times a week and always stay active, whether it's being under the bar or playing pick-up games with the boys, I like to be comfortable and look good while I'm doing it. Not to mention UA is a big supporter of the "Wounded Warrior Project" and as a United States Marine you can go ahead and count me in.
Taylor O.
Denver, CO
I have been wearing Underarmour clothing since I began my fitness journey back in high school. I find it to be so comfortable and easy to work out in. I even wear it while running errands or lounging around the house. I think it's worth the price for most products. However I stick to my Nike shoes for my arch support.
Marley P.
All of the Under Armour clothes that I've bought have been such good quality, but not extremely expensive compared to some other popular brands like Nike or Lululemon. As a competitive athlete, I can get away with some workout gear that is cheap, but some stuff needs to be high-quality, and Under Armour delivers!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great items for both heat and cold that are built to last! They're pricey, but very worth it. I love their yoga pants, sneakers, zip ups, tees, and tanks. You can find a pretty decent selection for both men and women at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for much cheaper than you would have paid had you bought the same item the year before.
Kalianny F.
Love this brand. Great quality nd affordable for what you get. I love their compression gear. Perfect for hot pilates. wicks away sweat. I do not feel wet after dripping in weather in hot yoga. Also nice and thick so I do not have to worry when I am in downward dog! Not see through. Very comfortable. True to size.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?