4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Not too expensive and excellent quality! Last a long time and don't fall apart after a few washes! Very durable!
I love running in Under Armour. Their compression products don't ride up and keeps by body at a comfortable temp.
Great quality brand for clothes. Always worth buying as I've had a few pieces that have lasted quite a few years.
I absolutely love Under Armour! The clothes fit great and the are made perfect. The prices vary, but well worth.
I love under armor, its great to work out in and its so nice because it doesn't show sweat as bad as other brands
Great products, but the price prevents me from purchasing very often. I keep an eye out at thrift stores though.
i love under armour, almost all my training clothe are from there, amazing quality and they are so confortable
Awesome brand! I find the althetic wear to be very durable- it lasts forever! Definitely worth the investment!
I love this brand have everything in there starting with their hoodies, leggings, shoes etc everything you need
I love this brand! their quality is great and definitely comfortable. sometimes it can be a bit pricey though.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos