BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jenna F.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love UA training and running apparel. It doesn't ride up during cardio workouts which is something I notice sometimes with Nike apparel. It's comfortable and I'm able to focus on the work out more than what my clothes are doing. The heat gear allows you to stay dry and cool throughout your workout (not talking about a sweat free workout). The only thing I haven't been pleased with are their running shoes. They seem to be a bit bulky and heavy.
Ashlie B.
I wear my husband's Under Armour shirts more than he does (only because after the laundry is done, I snatch them up before he gets a chance.) I can't even begin to explain how comfortable this clothing is. Great air flow while I work out keeping me cool, & I even like to wear them too bed because u have never gotten too hot or too cold while wearing these shirts. The fit, the look, the color options- I could go on forever. I might be a little obsessed.
Danni J.
Greer, SC
I love under armour!!! I workout 5 days out of the week so as you can imagine I have to have the proper gear on. I love their clothes and shoes. I run a lot and the sneakers are super comfy. My kids love their shoes too. And the clothes help keep you dry while working out. And the clothes are cute and comfy. Can't go wrong!!
Zach C.
Calhoun, GA
Despite the fact that their products can get a little pricey, their workout clothes are the most comfortable and stylish by far. I run at least 3-5 times a week and always stay active, whether it's being under the bar or playing pick-up games with the boys, I like to be comfortable and look good while I'm doing it. Not to mention UA is a big supporter of the "Wounded Warrior Project" and as a United States Marine you can go ahead and count me in.
Kendra H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the colors that Under Armour has for their items for girls/woman. I think they have some of the best color combinations. I also love the feel of their things it's weightless feeling and I love that so much. I would have to say you'd have to be careful where you buy it though because some places make it more expensive.
Amanda B.
Ozark, MO
My family is an under armor family. I love the kid products, my husband is strict about only buying athletic apparel from this brand. I have recently converted my workout shoes to this brand and am very satisfied, they are extremely comfortable and wearing better than I expected. The only downside is the price, yes it is a bit pricey but I believe it is worth it to buy 2 good workout pieces that last as opposed to 5 cheap ones you must replace.
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
Great gear I love the cold gear to keep you warm and still able to be agile and move about. the compression allows for a great base layer and allows moisture to be absorbed and give you that cool feeling while working out. I would recommend them to anyone. they are a great product and I own multiple shirts. and shorts
Jessica R.
I love their clothing. It is comfortable and fashionable. They have gear for hot and cold weather so you can choose which best fits your workout needs. The only thing I have a problem with is that I am 6'2" and the pants are typically too short for me. Wishing they would start making all of their pants with a longer inseam for tall ladies like myself.
Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I do find this brand a bit pricey, but in my opinion it is worth it. I love the feel of the fabric and it definitely keeps me warm. I have a wounder warrior hoodie made by them and it is too comfortable. I wear it too much. It's made of wonderful quality and very much worth the price. I wear a L and it is true to size and me being tall it is not too short on the arms or waist. They have many options for anyone and even have selections for children.
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
Love Under Armour!! All of their products are such good quality! Feel in love with this brand while playing sports and all of our uniforms and shoes just had to be Under Armour! My boyfriend also loves this brand because they just have so many options and he loves their clothes to golf in whether it is a warm or cold day!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?