BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Rachael W.
Toronto, Ontario
Under armour has kept me warm on many early morning runs and late night soccer practices! Great quality and really do a good job of keeping warm without sweating and causing skin irritation.
Laura B.
St.George
The quality of under armour is awesome! I only work out in their products! I feel like they are not just made for the average person. They are made for people who train and focus on their sport! I love their compression pants and shorts for rugby too
Laura H.
Stittsville, ON
LOVE Under Armour! I have 2 pairs of spandex kapri's, a pair of shorts, and 3 sweaters of theirs, I absolutely love them! I also own a pair of running shoes which are very comfortable.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
UnderArmour is excellent for it's moisture wicking properties where it soaks up sweat from the body and disperses it through the material. Moisture wicking also means it dries quickly.
Tasha L.
Red Deer, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am a fitness instructor and this is my gym must have! Especially winter workouts. I live in Canada and it gets to -30 when you have cabin fever you gotta dress for the weather.
Georgia C.
I love my under armour shorts. I used to wear them everyday to sports before I accidentally ripped them... But other than that, it is a great brand that I and my father both love.
Janet G.
Courtice , ON
Under Armour is one of the leading best brands in fitness out on the market. I love the quality in their clothes and their shoes. Their shoes are comfortable and a great fit.
Michelle N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a pair of under armor Tennis and I love them! I bought them about two years ago ( and I have bought more since then as well) but they are one of my favorites. they give my foot great arch support, and they are nice and firm.
Jordan N.
A very solid brand and reasonably priced give the quality of the products. Everything is long lasting and does what it's supposed to do. I still have my original long-sleeved under armor from high school and wear it when it's cold!
They are a great company and make high quality clothing and shoes, I would highly recommend them to anyone that has never tried this brand you will dot be disappointed
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?