BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sarah S.
If your looking for a great product for any kind of sports wear, Under Armour is there for you! That said, their price is expensive, which is the downside. However, they have a lifetime guarantee on their products, so it's worth the price you pay. I gave them four stars for the price, but I love their lifetime guarantee on products.
Rebecca K.
I've been very happy with UA, most items are worth the price. I've bought a few staple items (weather related). It would take literally a tsunami or tornado to keep me from running outside, so my UA cold gear has been well tested! The running leggings I've bought stand up well in below freezing (and below 0!) temps and snow. Comparatively, definitely better than brands that are cheaper! I have also bought hot weather tops, they do a good job of keeping me cool, too!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
One of my favorite brands out there. Their clothing seems to hold up very well, it is lightweight and comfortable. You can get it online, in a regular store or get it cheaper in an outlet store. The clothing can get a little pricey, so you may have to look around at the clearance if you do not want to pay too much, but it is worth it.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
These clothes are amazing. i wear my shirt and tight shorts when i workout, and i swear, i used to be so miserable and so hot in that cotton crap i used to wear, but now, when i run i don't get as hot which helps me to run and be active way longer instead of hot and miserable. i like sweating, but i would get so dehydrated.
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I own several hoodies from under armour. I haven't purchased anything else from them, but I am a huge fan of their clothes & know that anything I do purchase I will love! they're very high quality clothing & keeps you incredibly warm & some hoodies are even rain resistant which I love! I also love the bright, vibrant colors!
Jenna F.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love UA training and running apparel. It doesn't ride up during cardio workouts which is something I notice sometimes with Nike apparel. It's comfortable and I'm able to focus on the work out more than what my clothes are doing. The heat gear allows you to stay dry and cool throughout your workout (not talking about a sweat free workout). The only thing I haven't been pleased with are their running shoes. They seem to be a bit bulky and heavy.
Madison F.
I've only bought products at the Under Armour outlet, but I've been happy with my purchases! They've held up pretty well over time (and a ton of sweaty workouts), though they don't fit me quite as well as other products. My UA leggings bunch a little bit at the top and my sports bras (while they give me tons of support) are really hard to put on by myself. All the same, if you can find an outlet where things are a little cheaper, it's definitely worth the price!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Under Armor as an athletic brand. I have mostly moisture wicking shirts from them for jogging, gym workouts, and skiing. They include tank tops, short sleeve shirts and long sleeve compression tops that I wear under my ski gear. They all wick away sweat so I stay comfortable during any athletic activity I am enjoying.
Danni J.
Greer, SC
I love under armour!!! I workout 5 days out of the week so as you can imagine I have to have the proper gear on. I love their clothes and shoes. I run a lot and the sneakers are super comfy. My kids love their shoes too. And the clothes help keep you dry while working out. And the clothes are cute and comfy. Can't go wrong!!
Breyonna S.
I bought my first under armour product. I got the black leggings and love them. They are well worth the money . I am very satisfied and would buy more items. They do not stretch out and hold their shape. I have a pair of yoga pants of a different brand and they are not half the quality of the Under armour. I recommend buying them.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?