BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
This was my favorite brand for workout gear. It has everything you need. The only thing that I do not like about the brand, I do not feel like they cater to women who have curves. This year I put on a few pounds, and I can no longer wear my UA Gear. it will show every crease and hump that I have. I also am not a fan of how form fitting they are making everything. I understand some like that feeling, but I want a little more of a looser feel to mine.

I buy EVERYTHING for my boyfriend from UA. This is all of his wardrobe. Everything he has is UA. The only complaint he has been giving is that he misses the older style graphic tee's. They are using the material that make everything "silky" feeling or "stretchy" feeling and he does not like that. They use to use a nice heavy cotton charge blend and its been replaced. I wish for his sake, they would bring some of that line back <3 #UA  #UnderArmour
Courtney C.
Lennon, MI
I just love under Armour, wether it be their athletic collection or hoodies and winter gear it exceeds all of my expectations! I’ve been an under Armour fan for years and don’t see that changing anytime soon
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I see this brand everywhere. It was no surprise when my kids wanted me to buy them under armor great for their sports. I'll continue to but then because they last.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really love Under Armour products! I've purchased shoes, sweatshirts, headbands, etc over the years and their products are definitely good quality. You can find Under Armour products at Scheels, some department stores, and any other athletic stores. I've purchased my items from Scheels. I really like their athletic shorts especially (pictured). They are so comfortable and flattering. The only reason I gave Under Armour four stars is because of the price. Don't get me wrong, they have really high quality products, but their items are VERY expensive, which makes their brand inaccessible to some people. Overall I really love their brand and the products they make. I will continue to buy from them and I highly recommend Under Armour.
Pop D.
I love Under Armour, all of their products, socks, hats, sneakers and so on. They definitely put a lot of hard work, sweat, tears and thought into their products. I have never heard any complaints about them. I have read many good reviews about them and what they stand for. If they were to give me some of their products to test in return for an honest review, I would do it without thinking twice about it. And if I were to find some fault or issues with it, i would voice my opinion and maybe give a recommendation as to how they might be able to improve it or the type of material that might be more beneficial.
Kim R.
Ishpeming, MI
I love, love, love Under Armour. I had to replace my workout shoes and I picked up a pair of Under Armour shoes and it was an easy decision on what shoes I should buy.
Aqsa P.
Livingston, NJ
this brand is one that is tried and true for me! i always find myself looking to purchase under armour because of their high quality workout shirts. they occasionally do fit a little tight, so if i really need to, i'll go a size up but i really enjoy wearing their clothes and working out! i love their shoes for running especially! i have had mine for a little over a year and they have not worn out at all and i make it a point to workout at least five times a week.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really have so much UA it's insane, but recently found out that they sell their merchandise at Kohl's now. I, in fact do not like that and it makes my whole wardrobe seen cheap now. I'm actually really upset about it, I spent a lot of time curating my stuff and collecting it. It's not cheap and now it is. It's like seeing designer in discount barrel. I will not be purchasing anymore Under Armor. Their fit and quality has gone down hill too
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I would give Under Armour ten stars if I could!! I love their brand and the quality of their products.  I purchase shoes, sports bras, tops, shorts, leggings, pants, and even hiking boots from UA.  It took me years to find a good sports bra, I tried every store and every brand until I discovered UA.  From there it was all history!  Their selection is always great and the comfort is even better.  I am lucky that my job has a contract with UA so even my polos and tennis shoes for work at from UA.  My husband who used to be all about Nike, has come to the UA side for their comfort, style, and prices. Highly recommend Under Armour for everything!
Carissa P.
San Bruno , CA
Under amour is a great brand for athletic/fitness wear. I also love Under Amour because of Stephen Curry lol. My little brother had curry's and my boyfriend and I got him another pair for his birthday. He loves them! (He also obsessed with Stephen Curry and the Warriors haha) I also have a hat from Curry's under amour merch that says "I can do all things" like the Bible verse Philippians 4:13. He also has it on a lot of his other stuff which I think is pretty cool.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?