BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
I love the under Armour brand and every product that I've ever bought. Their spandex shorts are a go to for playing volleyball and their sports jackets are amazing! I've never been disappointed with any product!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Recently just purchased some Under armor leggings and it honestly feels as if you are wearing nothing at all almost as good as my nikes will definitely be buying some new work out gear from under armor soon!
Kayla  T.
Under Armour has to be my favorite work out brand. All their shirts are so comfortable and fit really well. Their work out tights actually stay on and don't fall off my butt, their sports bras keep everything in place and their sweaters are to die for. Can't say enough good things.
Ida R.
Mississauga
I began running about 2 years ago, and at the time was a 42 DDD, to the resuce? Under Armour sports bra! I have a bunch of different sports bra and by far the Under Armour molded cup is worth EVERY. PENNY!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My husband loves his Under Armour Coldgear for those mornings teeing off in the early Spring and Fall. It fits nicely under his favorite golf shirts for added warmth with no bulk. Can be a tad pricey.
sherri g.
Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest trends
Yes, the price may be a little expensive in comparison to Walmart brands, however I can guarantee these pieces of clothing will last longer!
Emily M.
Dublin
My favourite brand for my rugby gear, good quality and had lasted me years of pulling and pushing, no rips, great endurance for s good price, definitely recommend to anybody looking for some decent sports gear!
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I LOVE every under armour thing I own. I don't find them overly expensive with most things but they are a must have for athletic people. stylish personalized and very nice their clothes are good quality

Quinn C.
Winnipeg , WV
This is a great fitness label that I would recommend to anyone. My boyfriend frequently plays football and he is always Raving about Under Armour products. I find them to be durable and well designed.
jennifer S.
I gave 3 stats because I really like the cold gear I got from under armor but the shoes I got and paid at least 60 bucks for were the worst shoes I have ever bought I can find better shoes at Walmart!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?