4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Just got a new pair of under armour assert6 training shoes and they are perfect for the gym! Also very cute in a nice black and pink. Also loved my under armour heat gear for my workouts !
Absolutely love all their clothes and shoes. So comfortable and perfect for working out. Cute colours. Can be very pricey at times. Always shop their sales to get the best bang for my buck.
I find under amour active clothing very flattering compared to other female active wear. I have purchased leggings and workout capris that I keep in my regular workout gear rotation. So far I have enjoyed the quality and comfort. Looking to try the footwear soon!
Under Armour is a great brand of clothing that you can wear everyday and at the gym. It is well made, stylish and modern. The clothing lasts for a long time and they don't go out of style.
I love under armour clothing I find all of the ladies athletic wear very well made and comfortable. I always purchase their hoodies and shorts they keep you cool while I am working out and help with managing sweat. Very cute designs and fit the body nicely.
Under armour is my favorite activities brand. It has a piece of clothing for every sport , it's comfortable, it's easy to find your size and it's stylish. You look good while you work hard.
Really good quality items that look and feel nice! I recently got a compression sport bra even if they don't recommend it for D cups and over, but it still gives a really good support!
A little costly but you definitely get what you pay for. Super light weight fabrics and stylish too, I wear their workout clothing even as regular fashion because of how comfy they are
For myself, I find that UA is not as aesthetically pleasing as other brands such as Lululumon/Lorna Jane and occasionally, Nike. For the price tag and tight materials they tend to use, I'm not the biggest fan of UA. For men's clothing though, if you go to an outlet the sales are quite good and that's the only time I would recommend getting UA clothing.
One of my very favorite brands. I have a pair of Under Armour shoes that are going strong after 2 years of wear (a couple of times per week). I also have some tanks and athletic pants, and a sports bra. Their pants are for tall people unfortunately!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos