BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
It's rare to find a product that looks good and lasts a long time! I have had some Under Armour shirts for over two years now and they are still in good shape. Their product is on the more expensive side but it is worth the price. I own a pair of their leggings and they have great stretch and keep me cool during my workout.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
Life without under Armour would be an uncomfortable life. as a student I live in sweat pants and workout gear. mostly to nap it, but it is a great high performance gear as well. I love their hoodies. they are super comfy and light.
Meghan T.
Wales
Everyone loves under armour , really good for going to the gym because they have other type of materials like shorts , leggings , crop tops etc. It's quite expensive , I do recommend it to everyone who is interested in them .
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
My first product I bought from Under Armour was a hoodie. I was very skeptical at first because the material seemed thin. I still have this hoodie after 5 years and it is still my favorite one. It's not bulky and it keeps me warm all winter long. It's soft and stylish. The leggings from Under Armour are amazing as well.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Under armour tights and spanx are the comfiest and softest material I've ever worn! I play volleyball and I definitely wouldn't want anything see through! Under armour spanx saved my life in volley ball! They never let me down:)
Natalie P.
I am a very frugal person but this is my addiction. i also got my hubby and 2 boys addicted. the clothes are pricey but very well.worth it. they wash well and last a long time. wash after wash they still look amazing. very comfy and worth every penny.
jenna d.
Stittsville, ON
I work at a sports store, and under armour is by far the most sold brand we carry. It's on the pricey end, however will more than live out it's competition. It's very durable and depending on the type you buy can come in water resistant as well. Definitely spend the extra money and go for this brand over others.
Julie B.
I have a very active family! We love to bike & hike. My sons are both into high-school sports and we all love the under armour clothing line. The clothes are very well-made, they don't shrink or fade and they wear so well.
Kayla L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I play many sports and I rely on this brand for the sport attire I require. I love the way everything fits and how warm/cool the pieces keep you. It is expensive but if you take care of the clothing it will last a long time.
Amelie L.
Montreal
Love this brand ! They have everything for everyday, outdoors, dance and workout ! Everything is extremely comfortable and is good quality. Every item last forever. Definetely my go to brand for leggings and sweat pants !
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?