BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this company they are a great investment in workout clothing it is a bit expensive but it is worth it. The store is pretty simple. the clothes awesome and great. The clothes keep you cool and you won't feel uncomfortable. The sports bra is comfortable as well and supportive. I highly recommend this store for workout clothes. Thumbs up
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is a great brand for very many different assortments of workout clothing, and winter/ and summer clothing !! I have swimwear to yoga pants to winter wear from this brand... and I love everything I own from them... can't go wrong with under armor!!! Very breathable and each label will tell you exactly what you are getting with each item.
Sarah S.
If your looking for a great product for any kind of sports wear, Under Armour is there for you! That said, their price is expensive, which is the downside. However, they have a lifetime guarantee on their products, so it's worth the price you pay. I gave them four stars for the price, but I love their lifetime guarantee on products.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I don't like most of their products but I can't say enough things about the women's 4" compression shorts. I can't wear the Nike Pro ones because the waist band is terrible and gives me a muffin top, the material of the UA ones is so much softer way more comfy. I wish they made them in more colors/patterns. I run in them. Yes they ride up but I have meaty thighs and there isn't a pair of shorts (including ones with elastic stuff on the legs) that don't ride up!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands. I love their long sleeved shirts that you wear outside for: sports, events, hunting and etc. they keep you extremely warm. I also love their workout clothes and you can buy shoes there too. I would highly recommend others to check out a local dicks sporting goods or and under armour outlet!
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love Under Armour. They make really high quality clothing for a variety of athletes and needs. Their prices are reasonable and the clothes last forever. I love that they create clothing for hunting as well as more "traditional" sports. I also really appreciate their Wounded Warrior line and the support they give our armed forces.
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls
I have a gym bag from Under Armor! And I love it. I got it for $45 at dicks sporting goods. It holds all of the things that I need for cheerleading and for gym. I love it and I would recommend it! They have many different colors and it prefect for any athlete.
Rebecca K.
I've been very happy with UA, most items are worth the price. I've bought a few staple items (weather related). It would take literally a tsunami or tornado to keep me from running outside, so my UA cold gear has been well tested! The running leggings I've bought stand up well in below freezing (and below 0!) temps and snow. Comparatively, definitely better than brands that are cheaper! I have also bought hot weather tops, they do a good job of keeping me cool, too!
Zax L.
I've been a Under Armour customer for several years now. I have a variety of their items ranging from sports accessories to bags. I have not had any problems with any of them, so I'd say this is a great brand with quality products. They're products can relate to those wanting to make fashion statements as well as those plain janes/johns.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
I love under armour. I am a particular fan of their sports bras. Under Armour's sports bras are the only ones that I can wear where I am comfortable for my entire workout and also feel supported. As a girl that lifts three time a week and has some bulky back muscles I am say that these bras also fit a sporty and athletic figure too.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?