BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I almost prefer under armour's athletic wear over Nike or adidas. I have these thermal tights that keep the heat in, in the cold weather.. it's definitely a plus. I always wear them for working out and I love the way they fit and make my body look. They're extra recommended because they' have comfortable wear, great quality and reasonable prices forsure !
Rosalynn  M.
Morse, SK
Great styles and colours. I use a lot of the cold gear for work and it works well for layer. Lots of different levels so you can mix and match for temps or in layers. I also like the wicking fabrics. Great for if your sweating. I recently tried a pair of their underwear which was also good. Showed no lines and was very comfortable.
ambra s.
scutary
i love the the good range of products they have .I would like it more if they could come up with better running sneakers but to me their workout legging are bomb ❤
Chantrell J.
Tacoma, WA
Under armour is my go-to brand for exercise clothing. I really like their sleek designs. Under Armour offers everything you need to be active, from head bands to sports bras to socks. And I have all of it in my closet. They offer a variety of fits for each clothing type and I am thankful for this. Occasionally I will find an article of clothing that I am unimpressed with. Add that plus the high cost of the clothing and that's why I rated it 4 stars.
Christine M.
APO, AE
Love love love this brand 50% of my work out cloths are under amor! They breath the fit right they are always true to size and have an amazing selection of colors sizes sport bra pants your name it you can never go wrong with this brand. I prefer the dry lock stuff due me me becoming a sweaty beast when I'm in the gym
Faith B.
Love this brand. Although the clothes can be quite pricey, it can be worth it. Everything is made with comfort in mind and still has a sleek fashionable look to them. I continue to buy workout gear from under armour, and will continue doing so! I highly recommend this brand to anyone who is venturing out into workout clothes.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
I love UnderArmour! They have a huge line of women's workout products from shoes to yoga pants to shirts and everything in between. I have a neon pink workout shirt from them which is super soft and never gets staticky. It has a mesh back and side panels for breathability and it doesn't show sweat stains!
Megan L.
Most of the stuff that I have purchased from under armour always remains in good condition, despite them being worn many times. I especially like the base layers that they have! Being a person that sweats a lot during workouts, these base layers dry very quickly and after wash, they smell good as new !
Chrissy J.
Vancouver, BC
Love Under Armour workout clothes! Comfortable, and well made. I still wear my Under Armour clothes I've bought years ago and it still is in great shape despite being washed over and over again. Sometimes can be expensive but I can usually find it on sale at some point. Really cute and comfortable clothes!
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Under armour is mor expensive but it has great quality stuff and great stuff for working out, lightweight and moisture wicking, the stuff usually has a great design and they have a great range of colours and are super comfy and have a great fit no matter what size your looking for or what your style
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?