BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole M.
Oshawa
Whether it be for dry fit for under sports equipment, gear for running or at the gym, or even loungewear I use underarmour apparel. Though pricey, the quality is great and there is a great selection of colours and styles. I also find the sizing to be quite generous... As a girl who needed larger sizes, I could always count on finding something (stylish) that could fit me. I will continue to wear underarmour for the foreseeable future :)
Emily H.
HAMILTON, ON
Firstly I love under Armour. Its my go to outfit for a workout, indoors and outdoors. Especially the compression one, tight fitting but also comfortable. The sports bras are the best, they come in different ranges and depends on the type of sports you're doing. The heat tech range is also amazing too. Can't get enough of under Armour
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I discovered Under Armour after moving to Canada from Europe. I love how they always improve on the materials of the clothes - there are so many sweat-wicking, waterproof and other options here. However, as someone who prefers natural materials, I wear these clothes ONLY for working out, as most materials are not natural. Anyways, the gear is very sporty, so it is not really made for casual wear. I like their designs a lot, too!
Kayla S.
Under Armour is a great brand for fitness clothing, the material is high quality and they retain there shape much better then the cheaper brands. The only issue I have is that they use the xsmall-xlarge sizing scale and not something more precise to your body size. I personally find that because of this I can't get a perfect fit for most of their pants and that their full length pants are sometimes too short for me.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg
Being a high level softball player I wear under armor all the time. I am not joking when I say that this stuff lasts! Not only does it keep you warm but the quality is unbelievable. I am not kidding when I say I have had mine for over 10 years. I wore it for hockey as well as softball and when I jog outside. When playing in college I would wear the same under armor shirt everyday. I would slide and dive and not be gentle with it. To this day it has not lost its shape and it does not have one single hole. Yes it is expensive at first... but for 10 years of use? why not!
Rebecca G.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love the Under Armour brand. So much variety with what they offer. Love to shop there as they have excellent customer service. They clothes are very affordable especially the outlet they has lots to offer as well. Never run into they problem of my size being out of stock so I never get disappointed when I find something I really like. With their clothes I'm ready to face a hard workout at the gym.
Kristin J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a ton of under armour outfits. I have recently flipped my whole lifestyle upside down, I used to go to clubs all the time now the only club i am in all the time is the gym. So to make me feel no so boring I bought a ton of cute outfits. I love the colors that under armour uses. Sometimes I have noticed that their products fit a little big, like some of the pants even when they are compression. The one thing I am sad about is my absolute favorite pair of pants the slash capris are no longer available and I want more!!
Isobel C.
Under Armour comes CLUTCH!! During volleyball I needed all black spandex and UA came through. Full coverage and the material was soft. Major plus. Also, I had a flag football game and was unsure of the weather. I threw a UA long sleeve shirt in my bag and when it got too cold, I put it on under my jersey and I had no complaints for the rest of the game.

10/10 would recommend
Erin B.
I own a few pieces of clothing from Under Armour and hand tried on other things. I don't really understand why it's so expensive and what everyone seems to love about the clothes because the quality is average and most clothes fit very weird. I have a pair of leggings which are so thin that you can see my panty line (they were on sale), and two shirts that don't quite sit right. I've also tried on shorts that looked terrible and did not fit right. The sweat-shirts seem to be very popular, so I'm guessing the quality of those might be better than the clothes I've tried. I'd say these clothes aren't worth the price though because I have much nicer quality athletic wear.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I almost prefer under armour's athletic wear over Nike or adidas. I have these thermal tights that keep the heat in, in the cold weather.. it's definitely a plus. I always wear them for working out and I love the way they fit and make my body look. They're extra recommended because they' have comfortable wear, great quality and reasonable prices forsure !
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?