BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lina M.
Grande Prairie , AB
I buy my husband's T-shirts online from under armour we love the brand very good quality Price is really good and all the clothes we buy stay colour true for a long time! Totally recommend buying. From this brand !
Diana M.
I love my UA underwear when doing marathons. It doesn't bruise my delicate area. Easy to wash and dries quickly so if you need it tomorrow, just pop in the laundry and let it dry a few hours and you're good to go.
Zhyrie M.
Regina, SK
The #1 brand I love. I purchased alot of clotes from this line. Caps are great. They have good deigns. Their shoes are comfy and great for running. Spandex are great for volleyball they are flexible and durable.
Barbara L.
oromocto
We are definitely an Under Armour family. All 4 of us love their clothing and know that we are purchasing great quality items. Also super impressed that their retail outlets offer a military discount. Thank you!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Pretty good quality workout gear / casual athletic clothes. They have good quality pieces but they are a bit pricey. I usually pick these up at sportchek when they’re on sale. Makes them a lot more worthwhile
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
All their products are amazing. I've been using their running shoes for about two years now and they're so comfortable and lightweight! Not to mention durable! Their active wear are super breathable as well!
Tabetha W.
I've been looking for a new place to shop for my athletic gear since lululemon's recent press has left me unimpressed. My husband has always loved Under Armour and has been encouraging me to give it a try for a while.

I started out with a pair of Heat Gear compression tights for running, and felt a difference in my long runs - I noticed the support, and my hips felt less fatigued.

After that, it was time to look at warmer gear. I tried a pair of Cold Gear tights, but when the Polar Vortex took it's toll, I looked to the Infrared Gear for help. Layered smartly, I'm toasty and warm in Infrared, head to toe under a wind blocking storm gear pair of pants and another light jacket. Infrared Balaclava and gloves are a must!

I'm a total Under Armour convert now. Comfortable, true, well-fitting workout gear that doesn't shame my (touching) upper thighs!
Joyce D.
Scarborough, ON
I never owned any Under Armour products until recently, and I am in love! I was in their outlet store and they had a wide variety of their shorts for 50% off. It was a great deal considering the shorts were originally priced $35. I ended up buying 3 pairs in great colours. They have a layer under the shorts to cover your underwear, and the front layer has tiny holes which make them very breathable. They are so cute and I think Under Armour has become one of my favorite athletic clothing stores.
Jozanne M.
awesome brand, great quality items, i have a gym bad that i bought from them and it is great, i love the fact that they have a variety of colors and patterns as well, fir for the "different"
Eileen B.
Airdrie, VA
Everyone in my family wears under armour. We are a very active family and the brand helps to support our lifestyle. The products withstand the wear and abuse that we put it through.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?