BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessica N.
Peace river , DC
I LOVE everything Under Armor! You can't beat the quality that goes into their apparel. My closet is made up of about 1/2 UA. There prices are very reasonable considering the quality you get. There sweatshirts and sweatpants also feel like I'm surrounded by fluffy clouds of amazingness!!!!
Alexandra M.
Waterloo , CA
I love this brand for sweaters and workout shirts! It's such good quality and often times you can find really affordable pieces. I mainly shop online but over all I've had a great experience with this brand
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
My boyfriend loves this brand! It's super durable and although it's kind of high in price, it's worth all of the money! Super good quality no matter if it's shoes or clothes! I would recommend anyone who loves fashionable comfortable clothes to invest in this brand! Awesome!
Genova H.
Great company, my boyfriend loves everything Under Armour, he only wears their boxers for work and they keep him comfortable all day long (Construction job). My only suggestion would be I wish they had more size variety for bigger women who are looking for something that isn't so fitted.
Lauren E.
Halifax, NS
I love my under armour top. I wear it under my soccer jersey when it's colder out, especially in the fall. It keeps me warm and helps wick sweat off my skin. It's comfortable and doesn't get in the way of my game.
Lisette S.
I love under armour there shoes are absolutely amazing! There stuff can be a bit expensive to some people but it definitely lasts and there leggings are amazing I wear them more then my Lululemon ones. If you go to the under armour outlets you'll get way better deals
Sasha S.
Halifax , WY
Love all my under armour clothing! Is very good quality and wears and washes really well. Some items I have had for years and are still in great shape. I love the hoodies, perfect for to and from the gym!
Lear35288 Sarilu C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This brand is my favorite when it comes to buying exercise clothes, their fabrics are cool and with designs pleasing to the eye, in addition you can get into the washing machine after an intense routine and they are like new! Do not stretch or lose color. I love them!
Olivia R.
I have been receiving all of there newsletters without my consent and have asked multiple times to be unsubscribed but I still received them (Under Armour and Fitness Pal). Do not use this website! They do not respect customer privacy and have breached the RGPD law.
Jenni B.
Under Armour is one of my most favorite sports wear brands! Besides the clothes and shoes being super durable and stretchy when need be, they are super stylish. My workout gear is 90% UA and I'll keep on purchasing this brand.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?