BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Underarmour has the best cold weather gear. I use my cold weather gear for just about everything, including running. This December I was training for a marathon and used their cold weather gear. It worked GREAT! I also live in Florida and wear their clothing apparel often. It fits me well and will continue to buy from them in the years ahead!
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Our family loves Under Armour. We have not purchased an item that we have been disappointed in. The customer service is top notch and the quality of items is also top notch. It is our one stop shop for everything from clothing to shoes to hair ties and backpacks.
If you have not given Under Armour a try...I highly recommend that you do.
amanda w.
For me, Under Armour is known as a local company headquartered right down the road. So it's pretty crazy to see how large they have become with a global presence! Their products are expensive but the items are definitely worth purchasing if you need long-lasting athletic gear. You can usually catch some pretty good sales at their outlet shops. I got a great breathable T-shirt for five dollars once! Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of stylish workout clothing.
Cassie R.
Columbus, OH
I'm very picky about the brand of clothing I wear when I workout. I will only wear Nike, Lulu Lemon, and yes of course Under Amour! Specifically, I love their running tights. I feel like they're very flexible to move around in and fit to my shape perfectly. Also, I love their loose running tanks as well.
Katelyn  .
This is in my option the best sporting chlothing company! This differences in fit choice are so helpful. The designs are stylish. The Chlothes are always true to size unlike most comapnies!! And the differnt weather condictioned catigories makes shopping for what you want easy and convenient, You always know what your buying is the right fit for your useage. Love this brand!
Jacey V.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love UA. I may be biased because I'm from MD, but everything I've ever purchased has lasted. Love the leggings for working out. You can even find them on poshmark app and in UA outlets, and marshals for a lot less just because it's last seasons. I live in my plain dark navy pair. I've worn them out under a cute tunic too! Worth the price as well!
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love Under Armour. It's one of my favorite fitness/workout attire. Heck, even when I'm not working out I love to wear my UA garments. The fitness clothes are great, breathable and soaks up sweat so other people don't see your nasty pit stains. hehe :) The only downside of this brand is the cost. It is kind of expensive, but the quality of product makes up for the price. Even my son rocks his UA gear to school! It's a great product, with a cult following!
Stephanie B.
I am a big fan of UnderArmour we of course would wear all UnderArmour products when I played sports in College. Volleyball, Soccer, Softball. I think playing sports helps gives kids a sense of team responsibility and pride that they would otherwise maybe not have.
Tiffany T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love under armour! The clothing is made of such lasting and great quality. I just wish the clothing fit more true. Maybe need to make XXS or XS Petite. I'm 4'10" and some of the clothing like the hoodies and leggings are long by a good 4-6in at the sleeves and/or legs. Still great items though, nothing that can't be hemmed or just rolled up.
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
I love under Armour! I think that it has some of the best compression wear there is.
They have a lot of different options when it comes to styles of shirts, which is always nice.

My biggest issue is with the pants. The band on the pants is always SO LOOSE even though the rest of the pants are tight! Oh well though. Still a great brand!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?