BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jodie L.
This is my favorite athletic gear. The products are made extremely well and they serve their purpose. the fact that under armour has expanded to all ages makes me happy as well. My boys love to be comfortable.
Katerina P.
Love this brand! Whether it is for clothes to wear for exercise and clothes to just go out in, this company is one of my favorites. The clothing is well made and holds up even through lots of wear.
anna d.
i love you head bands and they help me to do sports. it was the last one where i lived. i use your clothing and i would like to get more of it . i would re commander this to people who do sports.
Tiffany M.
W Alexander, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Me and my children love Under Armour. They stand behind their products and they wear very slowly. We get many years out of the clothes
Rebecca L.
Mechanicsville, VA
My favorite athletic brand for workout essentials! I have multiple shorts, leggings, and shirts that I absolutely live in.
Hossam K.
Southfield
Alright, I took the time out of my life to voice my opinion about this brand and that's gotta count for something. As an engineer, I can attest to the fact that the products I purchased are engineering masterpieces. Favorites are (coldgear reactor and threadborne). Also as an athlete, their products have helped me zero in on improving my performance instead of the nuisance of being either too hot, sweaty, or cold. I'm pushing boundaries everyday, and for that I thank you.
Please keep these core things in tact, I can assure you their valued!
UA for life!
Chris M.
Eastsound
Remember how in the 1920s Joseph Carnegie Monopolized the oil industry by suing it his competitors any way he could, like patenting the oil, making it impossible for anyone else to have a business in the industry at the time, which resulted in anything of that nature becoming illegal? Be careful what you're trying to accomplish by doing this. It's very unAmerican to try and destroy a fellow citizen's pursuit of happiness, and I see no real damage to your brand hastening since things like the NFL and other athletic leagues sport your products everywhere. This also reminds me of when Monsanto sued every farmer in the Midwest they could get their greedy hands on over land and crop patents to expand their business and come out with a patent on 96% of the crops they grow.
Under Armour is now the Monsanto of spandex brands. Shame on you.
Ruth C.
Under Armour is my go-to brand for fitness clothing.

The first brand I found that made plus-size clothing which actually fits and is comfortable to wear when training hard, rather than riding up or falling down over the lumps and bumps! Plus, the ladies range doesn't stop at 170cm height unlike some other brands!

Now I have lost a few of the lumps and bumps I am still a total fan of UA and find the range very comfortable to wear throughout the year.

The Cold Gear range is perfect for the winter months, I have a pair of the compression leggings and a couple of tops which are my faithful companions for the colder months.  One pair arrived and had a hole the first time I wore them, I reached out to UA on social media and they sent me a replacement out within a few days - fantastic customer service.

This year I've invested in a few more UA goodies, some tanks for the gym and some shorter leggings and heat gear leggings (which sadly were too big when they arrived!) and I will continue to grow my wishlist!
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
Under Armour is a fabulous company to deal with. Their customer service is excellent, and prompt to assist whenever needed. The prices are a bit higher, but the quality of their gear is top-notch so it's well worth it. They do frequent sales online as well so if you place your orders strategically, you can get some great bargains. I buy a lot of my boyfriend's clothing from here and he's been very pleased with the overall quality and performance. Their 'ColdGear' line is amazing for winter warmth.
MADISON O.
Courtenay, BC
Under armour is one of my favourite brands! It is a a bit pricy, unless you can find the products in sale. But, their leggings are the greatest for running and not falling off and their range of sports bras is worth the support (hah!) alone. I also have one of their gym bags and I’m SO impressed because it literally fits EVERYTHING. Definitely would recommend if you are a seasoned fitness veteran or just starting out.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?