BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jade R.
Rochester, NY
I'm from South Florida so when I moved for college to a place that snows most of the year, I was terrified!! Thankfully, a friend pointed me in the direction of this cold weather clothing and I am amazed at how warm it keeps me. I love taking a morning jog but up here the mornings are sooo cold. I just throw on a layer of Under Amour Coldgear and I'm set! It seems to "breathe" and keep sweat out while still keeping me warm. Love this brand and product.!! Highly recommend!
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Underarmour has the best cold weather gear. I use my cold weather gear for just about everything, including running. This December I was training for a marathon and used their cold weather gear. It worked GREAT! I also live in Florida and wear their clothing apparel often. It fits me well and will continue to buy from them in the years ahead!
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
High quality workout gear that will last a long time with proper care. I love their compression pants, especially the cold weather ones. The inside is lined with a fleece material which keeps you warm. They also come in all sorts of fun designs. I was tired of wearing all black compression pants, I discovered this brand and they are hands down my favorite brand. They are a bit pricey but I have found them in Marshall's and TJ Maxx stores for a little bit more reasonable price.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great fitness apparel, quality, comfortable and sized well! Multiple levels of fits, varying styles for weather and functional pieces while still having style. Everything I own by UA is my favorite for the gym! I recently bought my first shoes for lifting there and they're so lightweight and comfortable! I'll probably never buy other brands again.
Felicia A.
Chula Vista, CA
I have bought sports bras, shoes, clothes and almost everything else from this brand. They have greatly improved their shoe line over the past few years. My husband just bought a new pair of shoes for the gym. He LOVES them. There is something to be desired with the sports bras, but I am a pretty large girl up top and they didn't hold everything in place like I wanted. Overall there products are comfy but they could last longer. Maybe we just wear out out workout gear fast.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this store, especially, when they have sales. Their clothing is excellent quality, so it is worth spending a little more on their clothing. My son loves their styles! He's 17 year old high school student. He, especially, loves their shirts, jeans, and jackets.
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
Under armor in general is a good brand I prefer under armor over Nike any day I like shopping in the store because the people are very friendly there are kinda expensive but the products ate well worth it and I will be shopping at under armor again
Morgan S.
Anson, ME
UA is one of my favorite sports apparel brands. I find their clothing to be very durable and lightweight, which is great during a hard work out! However, I don't own very much clothing from the brand because it is very pricey. I will buy from the brand again, though, because I really do love how well the apparel holds up and how cute it is.
Courtney B.
Gladstone, OR
Under Armour has been my go to brand since I started weightlifting. When I first got started I was using Nike and Reebok clothing. Both brands had issues with seams falling apart and the material would pill up in odd places. I have been using Under Armour for over a year now with no complaints. I love the quality they provide. Their clothing is priced around the same range as Adidas, but not nearly as expensive as Nike. I could not say enough good things about Under Armour.
Kaydee B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Finding clothes that make me feel comfortable in while excersizing is a really daunting task for me. Excersizing with self confidence issues is another daunting task, but with under armour, I'm always comfortable and always can count on their merchandise to fit my body and motivate me to continue my fitness journey and overcome obstacles.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?