BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ive always used Under Armour gear when playing sports and have nothing but good things to say about how the quality is and the performance. the materials used are top notch and I know it can be pricey, but there are Under Armour outlets that may be close to your location that have great selections and discounts.
the running shoes look to have been improving every year, and Ive heard great compliments on them. I currently do not own a rnning shoe of UA but will do so in the future.
Staphany L.
Morris Plains, NJ
I love their compression pants. As they stated in the description, it does keep you dry and cool. Running in 70 degree weather with them is amazing and they're not so tight that I can't fit my knee brace underneath. But on top of that (as an accidental test), I spilled water all over my leg and within seconds, they were essentially dry. I couldn't feel that it was wet or cold, and no one even knew what I'd just done.

I also love the pop of neon yellow :) They had the option of no neon, or neon pink.

It also has a small zipper pocket where your lower back is. I assume it's for small things like a key or some cash, but I have yet to use it.
Elizabeth V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Under Armour makes some of my favorite sports bras, but I find that their spandex work out pants usually don't fit me correctly. I am very petite and athletically built and the waists on their pants are too wide and do not have a high enough rise. However, their cold gear is fantastic for skiing and the materials they use consistently work well.
Danika F.
Marlow, OK
You literally can't go wrong when choosing anything from under armour! I own multiple items: sneakers, sweat shirts, t shirts, workout legging capris, workout shorts, and most recently a jacket! I find this brand to a have high quality in its items. I personally purchase majority of my items from discount retailers or during a very good sale. :)
Jamie E.
I have a pair of cold weather gear running tights from 2006 that have been worn & washed SO many times (living in CO, MA, NY, and VA) and are still my go-to in the winter. I'm coming to terms that I *may* have to replace them one day---one day.
UPDATED: new tights to get me through the season. Different, but still worth every penny 300 miles later.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
UA is one of my favorite athletic brands. I bought my first moisture-wicking v-neck athletic tee on a whim with an Amazon giftcard. The fabric luxurious and smooth on the skin. It also absorbs the sweat so your skin doesn't feel as moist. I also love the assortment of colors. I'm a person that likes wearing bright colors while working out. I feel like the colors help to energize me, but I digress. The fit of the shirt was true to size and is still in perfect quality after 30+ washes.
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
Under Armour is a great brand! My brother uses a lot of it as well as me and it is good quality but something my brother notices and has an issue with is Under Armour shoes tear up fairly easily for him but I haven't experienced their shoes just their clothing and accessories so my personal experience is grand but his issue is the shoes tear up easy
Angela T.
Great quality brand. I don't find this line to be overpriced, the way that a lot of other ones are. I love pretty sports bras but I have a problem finding comfortable, supportive ones due to my bust size. I have yet to have a problem with Under Armour pricing or sizing.
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
Under Armour's fitness clothing is AMAZING. It's expensive compared to Reebok and Adidas, but it's totally worth it! They quality is so good and lasts a long time. The black leggings and clothing don't fade. I am a fan of their sports bras. They are so good for running and vigorous exercises. I love their tennis shoes too! My first pair lasted me a long time. I like how there are so many choices in terms of colors for their tennis shoes. They sell headbands for sweat and socks too!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the Under Armour brand! My children are always head to toe in Under Armour gear for soccer. I have never had any issues with the children's apparel. Personally, I wanted to love the woman's sneakers.. But after 3 failed attempts I will no longer buy. They are comfortable at first but shortly after purchasing the soles separated from the shoe! I am a nurse and on my feet for 16 hours most days but I really thought they'd hold up better! Still lie the brand.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?