BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I remember when under Armor first came out and they only had the compression shirts for sports! I used that for soccer in Northern Michigan. When more stuff came out I got more, I used compression shorts under my soccer shorts and I used their warmer pants and shirts for under my skin stuff.
I loved them when they first came out and I still like them now!
Amber G.
Everett, WA
I am a big Under Armour fan. I have a few work out tanks and some sweat-shirts that I love to wear when I am working out. It is a great fabric that helps cool you when you are working out and also stretches to fit most body types. I like that there is such a variety in clothing available to women and men. The price isn't too bad either for the quality!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I love them for two reasons 1) Amazing customer service experience and 2) they offer a discount for police officers and other first responders. My puppy ate my beloved marabella sandals last month. They are the only flip flops I own because my feet are large. I had owned them three years and forgot the name so I sent an email to customer service describing my destroyed flip flops and not only were they able to identify them, they recommended a very similar pair, which I bought & love! Wonder company to do business with
Heather B.
Cromwell, IN
Love all products!! My daughter is nine and adores all of the lines of sweat-shirts and footwear. I have an Autism&sensory disorder eight year old son, and we use a lot of compression type clothing. Like the long and short sleeved shirts, it help him to feel secure and he can sense where his body is better with the clothing. His teacher in kindergarten had recommended we try it and it has helped, plus the material feels good to him, not scratchy or heavy. really amazing products they produce!
Sydney C.
Dublin, OH
I love Under Armour. They are the only brand to make a sports bra that works for someone who is busty. They are so worth the price. Comfortable, easy to wash, and don't show under light tank tops. I also am a huge fan of their running collection, especially Heat Gear for cold outdoor runs. My only suggestion is that they make more than one size in the panties. I am fit but a little curvy in the hips, so these dig into my bum a bit more than I'd like! :) Also, the vented T-shirts!!! Must have.
Abby M.
I own several pieces of under armour clothing including shirts, tanks, cropped leggings, long sleeved half zips, sweatpants, and a hoodie. I love it all and frequently where them to the gym or to teach dance in. The sweat pants and hoodie are super comfy and very warm, my only complaint is the hard plastic pieces on them to adjust the size they're a little uncomfortable if you're sitting the wrong way. But other then that little thing I love my under armour clothing and highly recommend it!
Karo H.
I feel in love with this brand years ago and it is still my favorite when looking for sports gear and mainly the only brand i purchase. The quality and durability of their clothes is amazing, my personal favorite is their heat gear collection and i love how they have different fits. I mainly go with fitted or compression fit clothes and i highly recommend this brand to any athlete or anyone who loves to workout because the quality of their clothes is well worth the price you pay.
Stacey W.
Erwin, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm addicted to UA. I recently started getting very into fitness (run 3x a week, bike to work, gym 1-2x a week) and I've found that the Heat Gear tees, shorts and fitted capris are the most comfortable things for working out in this Southern heat. Yes it's expensive, but everything is very well made and will last for years if well cared for. If you live near an outlet mall, see if there is an Under Armour outlet! I live near one and have found tops and shorts as low as $10 each on clearance.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
I used to buy nothing but Nike shoes 5.0 and than we got an under armour store and I got a pair of their shoes for Christmas and I have fully switch my shoes to under armour! The shoes feel very hard in the store but give it a try they turn out very comfortable! And I love these shoes for the stair master my feet do not hurt at all wearing under armour!
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
Under Armour's fitness clothing is AMAZING. It's expensive compared to Reebok and Adidas, but it's totally worth it! They quality is so good and lasts a long time. The black leggings and clothing don't fade. I am a fan of their sports bras. They are so good for running and vigorous exercises. I love their tennis shoes too! My first pair lasted me a long time. I like how there are so many choices in terms of colors for their tennis shoes. They sell headbands for sweat and socks too!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?