BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Liz T.
San Antonio, TX
I can't say enough about the quality of this product. As a mom of 4 kids and ex Quality Engineer, I take Quality pretty seriously. I have yet to find a product I can run in that can last as long as Under Armour. The material is light and cool, absorbs my sweat, yet holds up to almost anything! I have put these products through some abuse with hiking, biking, and just all out hardcore wear and tear and it is still like the day I bought it. I have my first triathlon Saturday and will be sporting Under Armour!
Steph L.
Love this brand! The gear is fashionable, high quality, resists pilling, and fits true to size. It lasts forever and looks sharp in the gym or in everyday wear. My favorite gear is the hot and cold clothing, but I plan to try shoes soon! Also they recently started taking over more college teams with a strong investment in credibility in their brand.. I like that!
Chelsea P.
League City, TX
I've never been dissatisfied with a garment from Under Armour. The first shirt I ever bought from them was a plain logo tee and I still use it to this day. I have several sports bras that give great support and have stood up to constant use and laundering. I also love their jersey light weight hoodies, I have a green one I love to wear to the gym in any season.
Candice W.
I recently bought my first Under Armour coldgear base layer leggings and long sleeves top. It was on sale, or I never would have bought these. I am so happy I did! The material is so lightweight you feel like you aren't wearing much. But they hold up to their claim! I was nice and toasty while snowboarding and even though I was sweating, my UA showed no signs of it!
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I remember when under Armor first came out and they only had the compression shirts for sports! I used that for soccer in Northern Michigan. When more stuff came out I got more, I used compression shorts under my soccer shorts and I used their warmer pants and shirts for under my skin stuff.
I loved them when they first came out and I still like them now!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Under Armour is a great brand. Everyone loves it. This is probably due to their amazing marketing skills. Yes, their products are awesome, but they are getting 4 stars because of their prices. Too high for too little. I just can't bring myself to buy a $40 workout shirt when my 50+ old cotton t-shirts are sitting in my drawer and will serve the same purpose.
Meredith K.
I'm a shameless homer for Under Armour. I absolutely love their products. I work in a gym and the clothes are equally comfortable and fashionable so I don't have to look like a slob if I go out immediately after work. The best part is the lines actually do what they're advertised...I can wear a thin cold wear compression shirt in the wintertime for an outdoor workout and not worry about getting cold or hypothermia from sweating through my clothes, and the heat gear is the best for long runs and bike rides in the summertime. I don't have enough good things to say about under armour. The price point is high, but hey, isn't that what the clearance racks are for? ;)
Grace L.
Bethel, VT
I think Under Armour is a great sports brand for sports such as baseball and softball. I think that is their specialty, especially the softball gloves they make. Their sneakers and cleats don't quite compare to Nike and their clothes to adidas, but I would recommend shopping there for softball or baseball. My brother loves his baseball glove he got there.
Katherine K.
I never really thought twice about under armour until 2 years ago and now I own something in almost every genre of apparel. My favorite sports bras (especially their high impact ones) are from this brand and I find that their compression pants don't lose their tight fit and elasticity nearly as quickly as some other popular sports apparel brands. Love how sleek their clothes and shoes are and I'm definitely I dedicated customer.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have multiple basketball style shorts from them as well as compression items. I've been using it for workouts at the gym and also some cardio training out running and whatnot. What I love is you can use this stuff in the gym, layer the compression items in cold weather, or just lounge in it. Its worth being more expensive than some other brands most definitely.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?