BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
My husband enjoys under armor for his workout. The clothes are comfortable and breathable. The quality is great as well. From joggers to simple tees he really has it set for all of his workout needs.
Denisse G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this brand, most of my exercise gear I got it from them. It is very comfortable and helps me with my performance. Could be sometimes pricy but from time to time you could find a good sale.
Hank F.
Lancaster, NY
I love buying stuff from Under Armour . Everything I buy fits me very well and the price isn’t that bad. I usually love to browse the under armour outlet . The quality of these clothes are very good and last awhile. I will keep shopping all the time at under armour !
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is really pricey, but the quality is there. This is all my husband wears around the house. Sometimes if you are lucky you can catch a sale too. I recommend signing up for their emails.
Laurie M.
Downers Grove, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour apparel products are always #1 on my Wish List, as well as my kids.  The apparel is so well made and always great color combinations.  On the pricier side but well worth the money.
Bonnie L.
Love wearing Under Armour for working out or just sitting at home and cleaning. They have very comfortable clothes. I love their hoodies and sports bras. They also have very good shoes. Kind of pricey but i think they are worth it.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
Under Armour has been and will always be..my go to brand! I love their clothing and their shoes most. Everything is well made and lasts forever. I love when function can meet style.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is easily one of my favorite brands ever. I'm very active and have always been athletic, and everything I've used from Under Armour has exceeded my expectations. Amazing quality!
Amber D.
Washington
Clothing is extremely comfortable. Their shoes are amazing. Every time I shop there I feel like family. My favorite purchase was my sweat pants and hoodie combo I bought there.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this brand for every season! They are on top of the trends for every physical activity you could get into. Love the way the brand fits. Great quality and worth the price tag!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?