- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I own a couple pairs of running shorts from under armour and they're super comfy and easy to move in!
Love the running pants! They stay up on my hips when I run and I don't worry about them falling down.
I love Under Armour I used to use it for underneath my wrestling singlet and it was very comfortable
I love my purple long sleeve running shirt. It's so soft and has stayed as soft as the day I got it!!
I've had so much stuff from under armour and I love it all! everything is warm and really comfortable
This company produces top brand and stylish products with durable merchandise with affordable prices
Under armour is a great brand. Their quality is great and I usually buy my sports bras through them.
I owns active wear from under armour ! Pretty great store and I'd compare it to new balance and Nike
Their "storm" sweatpants are by far my favorite. They are the most comfortable pair of sweats I own!
I love their leggings. They have a special kind of material that most athletic wear companies don't.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos