BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Syranda W.
Albuquerque, NM
I love under armor. My favorite products for women are the low impact sports bras and the heatgear leggings. I love these bras! They are my favorite proses bras by far!! They are not too tight or too loose, I am a D cup and they are perfect. They look amazing on and they are comfortable! These leggings are also amazing, they keep my cool even in 100 degree weather and they look supper sleek, I even wear them out when I'm not workout because they look so good! Definitely recommend and they are worth the investment!
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
Under Armor can do no wrong. Clothes, shoes, accessories are all great! I especially love their cold weather gear, it's great for running outside in New England winter!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My oldest son loves Under Armour brand clothing! He tells me it is by far the most comfortable to wear. The material is moveable and breathable...and best of all...washable!
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Undearmour yes amazing its moisture protection cold protection heat protection. Products are amazing!!!!! They have a product for just about all sizes and colors preferences .
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
UA is a big brand in our house with my husband and 9 year-old son! I agree that the quality is top of the line and lasts until they grow out of them. My son has never torn a shirt, pant or sweatshirt of theirs. I always know I'm getting good clothes when buying them. Or should I say investing in them. They are pretty pricey and rarely go on sale. If you can find a UA outlet, you're more likely to find women's and men's. Children's are few and far between there. But, overall great, long lasting apparel!
Melissa L.
East Bethel
I am an under armour fan. I have stocked half my closet with Under Armour. I only wear 3 brands. And under armour is my main brand. It is made very well. I love the yoga pants ♡♡ it's the only thing I wear to the gym. I would not mind seeing better designs with the shoes though. I love there wounded warrior project.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite winter workout gear. Keeps me warm but wicks sweat. The integrity of the fabrics remain, no matter how much you use them. I'm and Under Armour fan for life!
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I have lived in Illinois most of my life and this past winter, one of the coldest in quite a while, I began running outside. Now, I didn't start in winter I actually started in August so this winter was my first winter of hunkering down in the cold. I have two pair of running pants for old weather that I have used from Under Armour and also two long sleeve thermal shirts. These products are amazing. They kept me warm, dry and comfortable. They fit my body like a glove and were light as a feather. I have also used their shorts, tanks and shirts for running now that I am living in Arizona and they keep me cool, dry and comfortable. I haven't used anything that they have made that I didn't like. They may seem expensive but you're getting a quality product. Plus, you could always go to a retailer like T.J. Maxx or Marshalls and get their products for cheaper.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
I love this brand, and buy most of my workout clothes and sports bras from them, but my absolute favorite has to be their Women's UA StudioLux® Tight Capri. Softest workout pants ever! Even after a handful of Crossfit workouts and washes, these still look and feel like new. They are the perfect blend of softness, coverage, and strength and you won't be showing off your boo-tay to everyone in the gym. These pants are well worth the price, and will become your go-to pants in a heartbeat.
Orchid F.
Under Armour is, when I can, my go-to when it comes to workout gear. While they're pricing is a tad high, you do get what you pay for with their products; if you follow the care instructions, there athletic gear will last for a goodly amount a time.

Personally, I like the wide variety of colors and styles one can get, as well, as how comfy they are for intense workouts no matter how hot or cold it it.

There are really only two drawbacks to Under Armour. One would be the price, and the second one would be that they don't have any of the superhero apparel available in women's cut. You know what, even girls enjoy sporting a superhero logo now-and-again.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?