4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Under Armor is one of the best products to wear for sporting events. It's comfortable and keeps you warm!
I love the golf shirts! They are long enough and very consistent in the sizing. Cold gear is also great!
Under Armour is a great brand that has very good quality products. I usually get their dry fit equipment.
Under Armour is a really nice brand but I personally like Nike better. They both are still very stylish.
Yes under armor gear is expensive but it it totally worth it for the quality and material love this brand
I love my under armor gear! It's great quality and perfect when I'm sweating after a few miles of funning
I love UA work out clothes! The t-shirts are so comfortable and the clothing is durable. worth the price!
Love this brand the sweat pants are great for sweating during workouts and offer plenty of room to move.
I love my Orange and Camo Under Armour hoodie. It looks great, feels great, and definitely keeps me warm!
Under armour is our go to when looking for active wear for cool/cold weather - love all our under armour!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos