BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this brand, it's really established itself in the fitness world rather quickly, to have not been around any longer than it has. I think that speaks to the quality of the brand.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Really love under armour products. I wear a pair of there leggings all the time not as gym clothes because they are thick and not see through. Love their 1/2 zip pull overs as well.
Jackie G.
Atlanta, GA
I love under armour workout apparel, not the most budget friendly but the clothes is definitely worth the price. Workout apparel is so comfy and designed for the active lifestyle.
Krystal G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
First off I am a mother of three little diva athletes. My husband and I also come from a collegiate athletic background so athletic apparel is important in our family. We love the Under Armour brand but hate the Under Armour price. I've found shopping the outlets is the best bet and subscribing to their email list also helps. They don't do it often but every now and than they throw a coupon out. Websites like Amazon also have good deals paired with their online saving programs. Under Armour seems to hold up the best in the weather...(I.E..not fading from being in the sun, repelling the rain and snow and not ripping when slide tackled by an opponent:) Overall I'd give under Armour a A-. A minus just because it is overpriced for this economy.
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
Under Armour is one of those big name brands that are not just popular because of the name but of the quality, as well. My boyfriend actually introduced me to this brand. Majority of his work out clothes are from Under Armour as they have a variety of materials and best of all, majority of their work out clothes are sweat-resistant. I fell in love with their female apparel because of the comfort that it gives me when I'm working out. The colors of the apparel does not fade over time (so far_, as some brands tend to do that which is a plus! The only con of this company is how pricey they are, however you can easily find an outlet store in your area if you're not up to paying the full price. This way, you can save money on a great quality.
Melissa T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Under Armour performance wear!! It is hands down the most comfortable, fastest wicking overpriced athleticwear on the market today! Why is it overpriced? Because it's popular and it's great quality so they can charge more for it and we will all pay whatever they want! Their hoodies are perfect for my "in gym" workouts and I love that their leggings quickly wick perspiration away so I don't look like I wet myself on the elliptical. ūüėĀ
Chloe H.
I usually use Under Armour's shirts for when I run track & field. They are super stretchy and comfortable and I love to use them for my practices. I also love their sweatshirts.
A v.
I exclusively use Under Armour for my exercise routines. During the warmer months I use lightweight and breathable shirts, running shorts, capri leggings, bike shorts and t-shirts. Sometimes I'll wear the compression gear. I appreciate the lightweight options for my two hour derby practice. I also wear a pair of memory foam sandals/slides, which are very comfortable.
In the cooler months, I'll wear the Under Armour heat gear leggings, long sleeves, and warm up gear. I don't find that the heat gear clothing causes overheating or a additional spike in body temperature. They are still breathable.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour shirts and spandex shorts are my favorite. I have found their leggings and capris tend to shrink. But over all very happy with their workout line and own lots of gear
Kari K.
Under Armor has been my go to brand since I started working out, the quality of their products is just awesome,
I personally love the compression workout apparel, I have washed my clothes so many times and I can still feel the compression. Personally, I think that it's an excellent brand, I have tried other, more expensive brands and I think that they are overrated, because their quality isn't as good and the price is high, I always come back to UA, anything that I try from them, including their running shoes is just great, amazing brand!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?