4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Super comfortable work out clothes or even undershirts for the winter! They are durable and flex with you.
Under armour have great clothes and products but they are very pricey! I have some clothing but not a lot.
TOP QUALITY, THIS IS ALL MY 27 YEAR OLD SON WILL WEAR AND NOW HE HAS HIS DAUGHTER LOVING THE BRAND TOO. #1
I love the brand very much. Sometimes it can be a little pricey. But you definitely get your money's worth.
Love Under Armor! I have a hoodie from them that resists water! It just beads up and falls off!!!! Amazing!
Fabulous gear especially in the colder weather. A little on the expensive side but well worth the quality.
Great workout clothes, not a fan of their sneakers. Clothes have coverage and can be used for any activity.
I bought my dad an under armour shirt & he's had it for three years. It was kinda pricey but 100% worth it!
Their workout gear always looks great and feels comfortable. I just hate how expensive some products are..
I love under armour! it's a really great brand to wear while working out. their fabric is soft and fitting
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos