4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I cant stand how much I love under armor... I LOVE IT! I love the cuts and colors and the range of items!!!
Awesome products to keep warm. We use the undergarments in the winter as a bath layer when shoveling snow.
Under Armor always has great quality products and are well made. I wish their products weren't so pricey.
I absolutely love under armour..they are a great comapny with great products and amazing customer service.
This is a great brand. I can trust it and when I buy something, I know it's going to last and work well.
I love that my shirt keeps me cool and comfy during my workout, the only complain is that it is very costly
Love their gear and shoes! Use their products daily! Love that they have an outlet store available online!
Love this brand. Their hoodies are very comfortable and warm. Pricey, but you are paying for the name brand
My boys love under armour. it is very expensive so they don't get it much tho. I wish it wasn't so pricey
Amazing products!Whether it's shoes or workout clothes or anything fitness related.Very high quality items.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos