BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Stephanie V.
i like this brand. its very good quality. I'm in love with there sport bras there super sturd. they hold everything good. the leggings are good to. the dry fit shirts are great very fresh.
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
I am addicted to the fitted cold gear leggings with the thick waist band! Amazing for working out. Expensive but worth it! The only con is they will start to wear out in the thighs!
Tia S.
Murray, KY
My son only asked for one thing for back to school : an under armour backpack. At first I was against it because he is nine and I thought they where a bit pricey for his age. Then I gave in and got him one. He loves it and so do iI Best purchase for school. It is very comfortable with padded straps which are great for all his heavy books. Also it has tons of storage pockets. It even has a thermal pocket for lunches. The colors and patterns to chose from are awesome too. He has used it for over a year now with very little wear on it. I definitely recommend this backpack for any child.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour has amazing fitness clothing love their workout underwear... keeps your private parts dry. Their tank tops are awesome. tights are OK and have not tried their sneaks yet..
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Both of my children are into pretty much every sport you could think of and UA is their brand of choice. Clothes are comfortable and breathable, equipment is high quality. Fair prices.
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves his UA products! High quality products that last through everything! We will continue to purchase his baseball gear and clothing from UA!! Highly recommended!
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
I only buy Under Armour for all my work out gear.  I have slowly been adding it to my regular wardrobe as well.  It's affordable, if you shop at the outlets, and it's excellent quality.  Lasts forever.  Really good for children, it can take a beating.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is a great brand for comfortable breathable clothing. The majority of my workout clothing is under armour and it lasts forever and doesn't carry a bad smell after a wash.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite brands to wear. It is always comfortable and easy to put on. I love that I can counnt on all their clothing to fit me well. It is a little pricy but well worth it
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
A lot of people might not like what I have to say but I'm not sorry. We bought some shoes for our sons at an Under Armor store. Over $200 later we thought they would last a while because "everybody was wearing them" and they had been a well known brand. My boys are 15 and 16 and are NOT rough on their shoes. In less than 2 month, both of their shoes had spots wear the "paint" (apparently) had rubbed off their soles. I will never buy Under Armor shoes again! EVER! We bought them Nikes in August and it's fixing to be November and their shoes still look brand new. Something isn't right people.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?