BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My son loves Under Armor! They are great for all your sporting needs!! Everything I've purchased from them are well made and good quality. They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
Parley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I had worn any cheap workout clothes that I could find, no matter what quality they were. As soon as I discovered Under Armour I was hooked! The quality of the products are so strong and amazing, I could wear the same work out clothes for 3 years (where as I could wear the cheap stuff for 3 weeks before they got ruined). I feel so comfortable wearing these clothes (even on my 8th mile on the treadmill)!! My Under Armour running shoes have amazing grip and they just mold onto my feet, making me feel so secure and comfortable! The prices are amazing. Goodbye cheap work out clothes, hello Under Armour!!!
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I love buying clothes and shoes from Under Armour. They are sometimes high priced but it's worth spending the money on because of the quality of the material they make their clothes with !
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
In my opinion this is the top fitness brand in terms of quality and comfort. I have been a little disappointed in the fabric change for their line of UA Tech tees which is why I deducted one star. They used to be made of a thicker high quality material but now are more similar to the thin scratchy Danskin ones that you can get a Walmart. No matter what activity you participate in they have something for you. I'm lucky enough to live very close to one of their outlets which has amazing deals. If you don't have easy access to one they also have UA Outlet online as well which still has some great deals!
Isabella M.
Berlin, CT
They have the best sweatshirts and headband in my experience the people in their stores are always really nice I don't really like their sneakers but everything else is really cute, comfortable and durable
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been purchasing under armor products (hats, tops and shorts) from Marshalls and I love every single item I get every time! I always feel great and supported in my clothing items.
Yesenia L.
Arlington, TX
Women's and men's clothing can't get any better. Excellent quality for me during workout and my husband for working out on the cold! I usually do enjoy visiting often lol. Excellent clothing I would not change anything! Can't wait until my next trip !!
Angelica R.
I love this company for so many reasons! Their attire is one that is the biggest motivator for me. Considering every sport I've ever participated in, that was the attire to be worn, no questions asked. It's great quality and perfect for fitness.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
I love Under Armour! This is where I get the majority of my shoes and Tank Tops that I work out in. They fit great and are super comfy for work wear amd lounge around the house wear :)
Ann Marie N.
Austin, TX
Hands-down this is my favorite brand. They should name a store after me with my commitment to them. Their clothing is not only affordable, but extremely versatile. I use their clothing for all aspects of my life. This includes, fitness, fishing, hunting and just casual wear.

I love all of their accessories as well. I have a hat collection, headband collection, shoe collection and more. I approve this brand of clothing and highly recommend to any and everyone I talk to.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?