4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Huge fan of the ir products because of there good quality and durability. One of my favorite sport gear brand.
Under armor's clothes are such good quality and comfortable. Their shoes are very flexible and easy to run in.
As a fitness junkie i love using under armor because not only is it stylish but functional as well as durable!
Has a variety of amazing products that are very durable and long lasting, the products always last a long time.
I buy all my workout clothes from this brand it is very sturdy and it keeps you cool for when you are sweating
I love wearing under armour when I work out its super comfortable and good quality. I don't regret it one bit
I love my Under Armour apparel! All the workout shirts I own are cool and comfortable. PLUS they last forever!
I've been meaning to try under armour for a while now, just haven't got the chance to, but products seem great.
I love under armour clothing, but they are kind of pricey. I don't really recommend buying their shoes though.
The cold gear products are awesome! Under armor itself is just a great idea! I love wearing it! And it's trendy
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos