4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Fantastic brand, I love the breathable material in their athletic clothing. Especially appreciate the quality!
My favorite brand of clothes. Great fit and wear for a very long time. Over half my kids closet is under armor
I love this brand. Even though it's expensive, it's really worth it. They make high quality products that last.
I love UA! they have stylish clothing. The motto Protect this House is my fav. Great products for working out.
A favorite among all athletes. Great for professionals and amateurs a like. A decent range of sizes and colors.
I LOVE under armor. One of my favorite athletic wear brands out there. They always have what I'm looking for!!
I absolutely love under armor, the only reason I am giving this brand 4 starts is because it's a little pricey.
This is the only apparel that I purchase for my children to play sports in. It's comfortable and not to heavy
Great products! Love all of the workout gear. The socks didn't last that long but other than that, great stuff!
My husband only wears Under Armour. It breathes well, great for workouts or hikes we go on, and holds up well!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos